Eighteen.

"I wish you didn't have to leave," Chanyeol whispered as he held Baekhyun to his chest.

They were laying on Chanyeol's bed, both of them with their arms wrapped around the other. Baekhyun's face was buried in Chanyeol's shirt, so when he spoke his words were muffled, "We'll be seeing each other tomorrow. We can wait until then...." Baekhyun softly replied.

Chanyeol sighed. "You're right. We've been separated for six years, I know we can handle a night," Chanyeol muttered as he kissed Baekhyun's temple. "And I know you already will, but please, try to avoid kissing your fiancé."

Baekhyun snorted. "I will, but you do realize I'll have to kiss him, right?" he asked.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Of course, I realize that, and I hate it."

"Yeah, well . . ." Baekhyun trailed off. "I can't tell him about us, you know? I'll have to come up with something to tell him when I leave; something he'll believe."

Chanyeol nodded. "I know . . ."

Baekhyun sighed. "I have to go now . . ."

Chanyeol nodded, and hugged him close before slightly letting go so they could comfortably kiss the other. Then sooner then both of them wanted, Baekhyun was taking a cab back to his apartment.

When Baekhyun got home and unlocked his door, he was hit with a delicious smell after opening the door. He breathed more deeply and sighed before stepping inside. He closed the door behind him as he called out, "Dae, I'm back from—-"

"Baekhyun!" cried a horribly familiar voice.

Baekhyun froze as his eyes slowly glanced up. His jaw dropped and he started to sweat as Luhan wrapped his arms around his neck in a hug.

Baekhyun numbly hugged him back and weakly whispered, "Wh–what are you doing here?"

"Daehyun invited us!" Luhan cried.

"Us . . .?" Baekhyun whispered just as Sehun and Daehyun appeared in the doorway.

Sehun smiled as he stepped forward to hug his brother. "Hey! It feels like it's been forever!" Sehun cried with a bright smile.

Baekhyun nodded and forced a smile as he hoarsely replied, "Y–yeah." His voice cracked, and both Sehun and Luhan glanced at him concernedly as Luhan asked, "Are you okay, Baek?"

"I'm—-"

"He's okay, Lu! Isn't that right, babe?" Daehyun asked as he threw his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder, nearly buckling his knees just the way he use to do when they were in high school. But this time he wasn't trying to be playful; this time it was a warning.

Baekhyun gulped as Daehyun lead them into the living room. He kept a steady hand on the small of Baekhyun's back as he lead him towards the couch. He squeezed his hand when he sat down, telling Baekhyun he should as well; which he did so obediently.

"So how was your trip?" Luhan asked as he squeezed himself between Sehun and the chair.

"M–my trip?" Baekhyun whispered.

"Yeah, you took a trip with the school," Daehyun said with a fake smile. "Tell us about it."

"Th–there's really n–not much to tell," Baekhyun mumbled. "The trip was l–long and I felt sick most of the t–time. I —- Mmm-hmm! —- still feel sick...." Baekhyun mumbled. "Can you excuse me? I'm sorry . . ."

Luhan sat up concernedly and said, "Oh, no! It's okay, Baek. You should go lie down and feel better."

Baekhyun weakly smiled and muttered, "Thanks, Lu."