Seventeen.

The moment Baekhyun woke up the next morning, he instantly knew the day was Sunday; the day he had to go home to Daehyun. He sighed and rolled over onto his side, pecking up at Chanyeol through his lashes. He smiled sadly and scooted closer, wiggling under Chanyeol's arm and slipping his leg through his as an attempt to lock their two bodies together. He sighed again as he buried his face into Chanyeol's T-shirt; inhaling his masculine scent.

He closed his eyes and willed his body to fall back to sleep; his solution to escape the reality that he had to leave.

When Baekhyun woke up the next time, the sunlight peeked through the blinds and shown across the end of the bed. Baekhyun yawned and rubbed his eyes before fully opening them, and gasped when he saw that Chanyeol was awake and watching him.

Chanyeol blushed, knowing he had been caught as he softly muttered to his defense, "Sorry, but you're beautiful when you sleep . . ."

Baekhyun smiled and leaned up to pecking Chanyeol's lips. "It's okay, I like that you're the first thing I see when I wake up," he softly replied.

Chanyeol smiled too and kissed him back. "I'm glad, and now that you're awake, would you mind if we showered together? I'm only asking because I know you have to go back home today and I—-"

Baekhyun quickly kissed Chanyeol again, silencing his babble as he whispered, "I'd love too, and I want to spend every moment with you, as well." Baekhyun smiled; and Chanyeol kissed him.

"Okay . . ." Chanyeol softly muttered as he stood up and reached out for Baekhyun's hand.

Baekhyun happily slipped his hand into Chanyeol's and allowed him to lead them towards the bathroom; he also happily allowed Chanyeol to undress him and himself before guiding him into the shower. Baekhyun didn't have to do much more than lift his arms the whole time, since Chanyeol took charge and bathed Baekhyun himself; a task he did happily.

Once they were both clean, Chanyeol wrapped a towel around Baekhyun and twisted one around his own waist. He grabbed Baekhyun's hand and lead him back to his room where he continued to baby him. Baekhyun stood in the middle of Chanyeol's room as he searched through the clothes Baekhyun brought; tossing aside things he didn't like. Soon enough everything besides what he'd already worn was on the floor and deemed 'unacceptable'.

"Chanyeol, what am I going to wear?" Baekhyun asked as he crouched down to gather together his clothes.

Chanyeol took them again and tossed them onto the bed as he muttered, "One of my T-shirts . . ."

"Why?"

"Because you're mine."

Baekhyun sighed and touched Chanyeol's cheek as he softly muttered, "Chan, you can't turn possessive on me now. I have to go home today and we both know that. Okay?"

Chanyeol sighed and turned his head to kiss Baekhyun's palm, his own hand coming up to gently cup Baekhyun's hand to his cheek as he muttered, "I know, I just wish you didn't have to go . . ."

"I know, me too," Baekhyun whispered as he gestured for Chanyeol to slip one of his too-big shirts over Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun softly laughed when the hem of the shirt reached down to his knees.

Chanyeol grinned and teased, "You look like you're wearing a dress."

Baekhyun laughed again and slipped on a pair of his own boxers as he replied, "Hush! And get dressed already! I want to do things!"

Chanyeol chuckled and muttered, "Okay, okay! Patience, babe."

Once Chanyeol had dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a comfortable hoodie Baekhyun dragged him to the kitchen and started to pull out a glass mixing bowl, flour, and a bag of chocolate chips. Chanyeol smiled when he realized what he was doing and opened the fridge to grab the eggs, milk, and butter.