I've never done this.

There were a lot of things to describe Finn Wolfhard. He was funny, sweet, smart, and shy. Definitely shy. If Jack had taken the boy from the late night messages and placed him next to Finn then he was sure one would be night and the other day. Two complete polar opposites. Finn Wolfhard: has anxiety, he's shy and loves music. finn: has confidence, he's funny, and spontaneous. The two were nothing like  each other; or at least around Jack that was.

The three were tired, anybody with eyes could see that. Jack already had a plan to go back home and go back to sleep for however long his body would allow it. The flight was longer than what both Jack and Wyatt could remember from flying to Canada. Then again the entire plane ride there Jack was wishing for an hour more.

Finn was a puzzle to Jack. He was put together but missing the border. And albeit you can see the picture, you never get the full picture. He's like a family portrait but the camera was zoomed in too far; you get the gist but your brain can't settle. He was like everything was missing, yet you knew exactly where they were. He was weird. He was like a dandelion that skipped flower and went straight for wishes. Like a fish that never loved water. And if Jack was so sure, he would be an untuned orchestra playing Jaws. He was Finn; yet he was someone else. Like a one-man act everyone playing himself: with different voices, different heights, different weights, but all the same looks.

"See ya guys tomorrow!" Wyatt called as he clambered out of the car.

Jack's mom threw him a smile; while Jack and Finn called a 'see you tomorrow' back to him. Jack's mom waited for Wyatt to get inside before she drove off, it was common courteously.

"Ma?" Jack asked from his seat beside Finn.

"Yes, Jack," his mom answered in her honey sick voice. Jack watched his mom's expression in the rear-view mirror; her eyes darted between his and the road.

"I was just wondering if Finn and I could maybe go ice skating tomorrow?" Jack asked his hands oddly shaking.

Jack's mom paused but before speaking, "well I don't mind! Who's going to drive you? I'm going to be at work."

Jack bit his inner cheeks and fumbled in his seat. "Well I was thinking maybe. . . the bus?" Jack's mom was a safety nut when it came to such things; no bus rides alone, no riding your bike to the store alone and definitely no walks alone. It wasn't her fault really, a lot had happened before Jack was born. His mom witnessed a lot of kids go missing, and a lot of car accidents as well as murders. Hell, one of her friend's kid got hit by a car just last week.

"Jack. . ." His mom trailed off. She glanced into the rear-view mirror before sighing, "fine! Finn if he so much as let's go of your hand for a second you smack him upside the head!" Finn nodded quickly in response, his cheeks a nice pink.

"Thanks ma!" Jack cheered, smiling. He glanced to Finn only to catch said boy already staring at him in awe. Noticing his gaze Finn whipped his head to the window, his cheeks redder than ever thought to be possible.

Collapsing onto his bed Jack groaned when he felt his back crack. Two hours on a plane with only a short hour break in between was coming back to bite Jack in the butt. Jack flipped over onto his stomach, fully intending on falling asleep in his flight clothing; which consisted of sweat pants and a baggy shirt.

Jack flipped over and sat up, quickly remembering Finn was still in the room. Said boy awkwardly hovered near the door, his gaze shyly shifting through out the dark room. "Bubba!" Jack called out to him. Finn's gaze snapped back to Jack's. "Come here!" Jack commanded, his arms open for the boy.

Finn hesitantly walked closer to the bed but didn't sit down. Jack huffed, he leaned over and grabbed Finn's hand dragging him into the bed with him. Finn let out a yelp as he crashed into the other boy. The shorter boy was thrown into bouts of laughter as his boyfriend scrambled to get off of him. Finn sat up on the edge of the bed just shyly looking at Jack.