Come Back I still need you...

"Can we please play a different game, now?" Chosen whined, his head resting against Sadie's shoulder.

"Fine..." Jaeden mumbled.

"Seven minutes in heaven but spin the bottle version?!" Sophia suggested as she picked absentmindedly at her nails.

"Okay!" Noah exclaimed.

"But let's put a twist! The bottle chooses the people but we get to choose who plays what!" Caleb exclaimed.

"What do you mean?" Jeremy asked.

"It's called 'spin the bottle in heaven!' so if the bottle were to land on Sophia and Millie we get to decide if they just kiss quickly out here in front of us or if they have to go in the closet!" Caleb explained, the two girls' cheeks already pink. Jack nodded along as he nervously cracked his fingers.

"But no matter who it lands on you have to kiss them!" Gaten added, and everyone nodded a few stomachs rumbling in nerves.

(there are gonna be people who kiss who won't end up together in this story example, Noah and sadie or whatever. This is just to keep the story realistic.)

"Okay!" Jaeden cheered walking out of the kitchen with an empty glass soda bottle in his hand. Chosen and Jack lifted the coffee table and moved up against the wall so they all could sit in a circle. Finn ran into Wyatt's room and managed to get the pouty boy to play as well as grabbing a piece of cardboard for the bottle to spin on.

"Okay! Everyone ready?" Sadie asked, everyone, nodded eagerly as she took the bottle in one hand and spun it. The bottle spun for what seemed like ages before landing on Chosen. The two's eyes widened before a slight blush bloomed on their cheeks.

"Do it here!" Noah shouted, his heart already racing from all of the excitement. Jack nodded eagerly beside Millie and Jaeden who also nodded.

The two victims shrugged and leaned across the circle and pressed a short kiss to each other's lips. Once they parted Millie squealed loudly and everyone cheered and clapped causing the two to blush more.

"Okay!" Sadie shouted bursting the moment. "You're to the left of me so it's your turn, Noah!"

Noah shrugged and grabbed the base of the bottle and spun it, the bottle sputtered to a stop right in front of Sophia.

"HERE!" Gaten shouted and everybody agreed.

Noah's face went pale as he nervously glanced to Millie as if asking for permission. "It's a game dude, chill!" Millie assured as she watched Noah lift himself from his spot and kiss Sophia quickly on the lips. Everyone cheered but not as loud.

Finn huffed nervously while reaching for the bottle his hands sweaty and his sweatshirt sticking unfavorably to his skin. The bottle spun slowly and stopped on Gaten, the two boys started at each other in horror, it was definitely not expected.

"I really wanna watch this so I say here again, " Caleb laughed raising his hand. Seven out of the twelve teens voted to do it in front of everyone.

Finn groaned as he hesitantly crawled to the center of the circle and waited for Gaten to come too. "Do we really gotta-"

"NO HOMO!" Gaten shouted interrupting Finn as he quickly slammed his lips into his and then backed away.

"OW DUDE!" Finn shouted rubbing his now sore mouth. Gaten had clashed into Finn's mouth so hard that their teeth knocked together.

"Sorry!" Gaten laughed crawling back to his spot. "I know I said 'no homo' but damn Finn your lips are soft!"

Everyone giggled loudly except for Jack and Wyatt. "I would say the same but I'm in too much pain now!" Finn scowled. Gaten laughed sheepishly.