The Talk

Lilly's POV.

Mom and Dad, as you know I'm twenty years now. I'm not a child anymore. Just in case you haven't noticed I would like to be independent, make choices for myself, live my own life. I want to work and earn I don't want to always be depending on you. I love you guys very much and love to spend time with you, but I would really like to start life of my own.

Angry is an understatement to describe mom right now. She's raging. "Get out!" She screamed, I flinched. Even though she's grumpy most of the time I've never seen her this mad. Nevertheless I didn't move.

"Janet! Shut up! Calm down woman" my father to tried to suppress his anger but miserably failed. 

Finally Everyone was quiet again until dad spoke."look all we want is to protect you. Honey I think she should know the truth about our jobs maybe that would help". Now curiosity got the best of me. I sat straight up with all my attention on them.

Mom spoke so fast the only thing I got was" We're assassins".

Author's note 

Thanks for reading this book so far. I prefer the chapters to be short, I hope that's ok.

There might be some grammatical errors but this is my first book so please bare up i promise you it will get better. 

Don't forget to vote and comment.