Brother's Love

Anden's image 

*********,*********

Aden's POV

"Where in the world were you!!" I was beyond angry.

The only person I cared for on this planet is my brother Jaden. Its nine thirty in the night and he now came home.

Being the leader of the most feared gang doesn't  always make everyone else subjected. I got enemies creeping all over trying to take my place.

If they lay hands on Jaden , the good, bad, ugly and indifferent will pay for it. I don't care.

I flung the table across the floor in a threatening manner towards him. He didn't even flinched, he knew no matter how angry I wouldn't hurt him.

 I hated that he new that.

I knew shouting at him wouldn't do no good cause in the end he'll give me the silent treatment which I hate. 

Calming down I pulled a chair and sat next to him.

" Jaden look I want you  to tell me where you were, why did you leave, how you got there how you got bruises around your arms, who did it and how you got back. I said in a silent deadly tone.

Don't even think about lying to me because you know i would definitely be blood thirsty when I find out from someone else whether its the truth or not.

Jaden's POV.

My mind was still on that pretty badass woman today. She looks so beautiful and innocent yet she could take you out in the blink of an eye. 

I just can't help to think of her and Aden together, that will be a perfect match.

He thinks girls are too soft to be around him for long, so he never committed to anyone.

I think I stumbled across Miss Perfect.

Believe me if I was older I would definitely not let her pass by.

I could have stabbed her before the other woman  came but her charm had me spell bound.

Oh boy,  that nearly cost me my life.

When she was supposed to finish me off I was so scared I started to cry and beg for her to spare me. 

That was definitely not something to laugh about. If she killed me, she would not see another day, not only her but everything she loves and everything that loves her.

I think I really want to see her again.

Author's Note

Okay people what do you think about the guys relationship?

Aden's very protective over his little brother but don't underestimate him right now he is his only soft spot.

Jaden wants to be Cupid !!

Let's hope he doesn't mess his job up

If you love Jaden VOTE !!!!!!