Curiosity Killed The Cat

Lilly's POV.

Surprise!! Instead of me waking up tied to a chair like what actually happens, I'm in a well decorated room on an extremely soft bed.

Memories of last night flashed back through my mind. After the fight, I saw  a walking perfection of good looks coming towards me.

Muscular, tall, not too fair, soft hair, brown eyes, straight nose and last but not least, oh those kissable lips.

I was thinking of him as my knight in shining armor, before he said "take her out". That brought me back to reality.

His face held  no emotions as he looked at me and his voice was so cold I shuddered.

As for Winter I really needed to talk with her.  I don't judge people just like that, but I kinda felt betrayed she left me.

********************

Hello! Is anybody home!

No one answered.

OK its really quiet around here

I'll take a look around.

The house was beautiful. After checking out the kitchen out, I came across the I basement.

Say I'm nosy, whatever I don't care, I really want to know whats down there.

 Curiosity killed the cat, but this kitty has more than nine lives.

Making my way down I noticed many doors.

There was one that really caught my attention at the far end with an ornament of a skull infront . 

Creepy much

Creepy much.

As I got closer I heard shouting. The voice sounded familiar. Someone started to screams in agony and was cut of by a gunshot.

There was a hole at the top of the door so I quietly pulled a chair that was nearby and climbed up.

I didn't expect so many people to be in there. Everyone was  silent as a tall figure emerged from a dark corner of the room.

"So this my associates, is how you deal with my enemies". He said pointing to a dead body in a pool of blood.

" The next thing I'd like to show you is how to treat a traitor. 

"In case some of you haven't noticed, we have two rats in our midst. Stealing from our ships and carrying our private information to another gang".

A great murmur rose up in  the room.

" Silence!" 

If a pin dropped I definitely would have a heard it.

"Before we go on, another valuable lesson you should learn, is always be alert about  your surroundings".

Everyone looked at him with questioning eyes.

He started walking around the room, stopping infront the door where I was.

I leaned closer to the door to get a good look at him. 

It was Prince Not so Charming in reality from last night.

The door suddenly pulled open leaving me without any support, making fall flat on my face.

Breaths were pulled and so were guns.

The integrating man looked at me with a smirk on his face saying " for example ".

Author's Note

Hello my lovelies!!

Cliffhanger haha wicked me!!

Finally another chapter.

What do you guys think will happen now?

Share your ideas. U never know if I'll use them.

Don't forget to vote and comment!