Worser than worse!!

Lilly's POV.

When I said things couldn't get any worse, fate decided to prove me wrong.

Jaden and his girlfriend hates me more, Randy is in the hospital with a fractured arm and broken leg, Mama Stella reported me to the police for framing her son, Aden is missing, and my loving daddy has me locked up in prison not knowing who's my cell mate.

************

Flashback

" The front seat is mine!" I hollered from inside the house.

" Then I'm driving! " Aden shouted back.

"Its Randy's car were going with so he decides" I said coming down the stairs.

Aden turned to Randy awaiting his response.

Randy thought about it and then finally said yes, anything for his little brother.

A satisfied look came across his face.

From the last time we met he changed alot in attitude.

I'm not sure, but its like he's being childish.
Probably its because the whole brother situation thingy.

Mama Stella was getting very out of patient waiting in the car so was Jay and Bella so the lovely couple that I'm invisible to called a taxi and left.

"Peep! Peep!".

"Come on Suga or Mama Stella will explode" Randy said opening the door for
me.

Aden was just about to go through when it accidentally slipped and hit him straight in the face.

Both Randy and I ran to him and to see if he was okay.

His nose was bleeding.
Hmm,  now both of them got plasters on their noses.

"I'll drive" Randy offered, but Aden still wanted to.
He seemed very determined.

Randy gave in once again.

Aden got in the driver's seat and I was just about to sit in the front when Mama Stella started quarreling how disrespectful I am for not offering the seat to her.

How Randy manages with this woman, I don't know.

So I told her to sit in front  and she did.

Randy and I sat at the back together.

"During the drive he looked at me mischievously saying " babe, you know we never got the chance to make out in a car so let's make use of the opportunity.
Good thing I have a wonderful brother who is willing enough to grant it to us".

Just as he was about to claim my lips with his, the brakes slammed causing the car to slide and spin in a circular motion.

Sweet mouth Mama Stella started to unload some very dirty words, while Randy and I screamed on top of our lungs.

Finally the car came to a stop.

Aden seemed so calm about everything that happened.

" What was that all about?" my words came out shaky.

He turned and looked me straight in the eyes with his teeth clenched.

" Someone is stealing what's mine? ".

" How do you know that? " I made up my face.

He didn't answer.

Randy and just looked at each other blankly.
How are we supposed to know what that means.

He turned up the music on its loudest and drove off, so I didn't bother asking anything again.

************

I love the thrill rides.

" Who's gonna go on the slingshot ride with me?!" I squealed excitedly.

Randy backed off .
" if you don't want me to vomit on you, you'll ask me to stay.

" Aden why don't you go with her?".

Aden raised his brows and leaned back on the car.

" Do I look like a kid to you?"

"Please, please please" I begged.

" If you love me you'd do it" I  said pouting.

That always works on daddy and it did on him too, cause in no time we were in the air.

Candies, teddies, popcorn, rides, games all with Aden and Randy, I couldn't spend the evening any better.

Jaden and Bella came over to us.
Since he doesn't talks to me I didn't say anything.

He came straight to Aden and asked to talk to him privately.

They left leaving Randy and I, but I didn't want to go without Aden anywhere right now, cause he atleast wants to have some fun with me while Randy just watches me.

All a sudden  he came out of nowhere, grabbed me, put me over his shoulders and started running.

Jay and his girlfriend were running too and they got Randy.

I was so confused at what was happening the even worse, I couldn't see anything anymore because the electricity went off leaving the place in blind darkness.

" Get him!" I heard someone screamed.

I knew that voice, it was Winter's.

Oh no! They found me.
Daddy won't be happy about this.

Aden pushed me in the car and Mama Stella was sleeping in there.

Bella hopped into the drivers seat and was about to drive off when Mama Stella took her shoes and started hitting her thinking we were stealing her son's car.

" What's wrong with you woman?!" Bella screamed.

She just opened the door and pushed her out!!

If you wanna join her too get out!

I was dumbfounded about everything going on right now, so I didn't answer.

The lights came back on when we speedily drove off.

Just in time for me to see Randy getting  gang beaten and Jay trying to save him.

I didn't see Aden anywhere though.

*****************

" I swear officers, nothing good ever happened to my son since he's with this girl!"

She's framing him I tell you! Framing him!

She nothing but trouble and wants to kill my son and she tried to steal his car.

Mama Stella was loosing it.

What was even better was when Mr. Jack Antonio Jordans , aka my father walked in.

Hey daddy I said running to hug him.

He didn't even wait for my explanation.

" Lock her up".

By just seeing his card the officers handcuffed me and carried me away to my doom.

On my way out Jaden messed me up too.

If it hadn't been for me Bella would have never had to take Randy's car and get herself into trouble.

Oh this thing called life.

***************

I can't believe I'm going to jail.

The polices didn't harassed me but I nearly had a heart failure when I got inside the cell.

"Welcome partner. Its nice to see you again".

"Winter?!"

********

Author's note

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote n comment!!!!