Kickass Party

Lilly in her outfit. ^^

Lilly's POV.

Winter was introducing me to some of the other members in our gang. Some were attitude problem people, others just weren't interested to know me while some were nice. 

I was really drawn to to the triplets Justin, Austin and Vustina. They were exceptionally nice.

Vustina told me I can call her Tina for short.  Austin was flirty and chatty while Justin seem to be the alert one. I think he preferred listening.

The four of us took a table getting to know each other. Believe. me they sound like trouble. Justin and I drank water, Austin drank cocktail and Tina took shots after shots of alcohol.

 She was so drunk by now even a cat would die of shame with what she was saying. The amount of laugh I had, I excused myself to use the washroom. 

Austin was so embarrassed he left. 

Justin picked her up to carry her home.  How nice, he's the caring one. One things for sure I don't think I'll be ever drinking to get drunk.

 One things for sure I don't think I'll be ever drinking to get drunk

From left to right.

Austin, Vustina and Justin.

******************

I'm not seeing Winter anywhere and I'm  starting to feel uncomfortable. Sometimes I believe Winter doesn't have a heart, but I guess she's teaching me to fend for myself.

Bodies were grinding on one another, some drunk, some high, the music was too loud, i'm suffering from disaccustomcy. Right now what i really need some fresh air.

I just got up when some idiot decided to squeeze my ass.

Turning around I cuffed him straight in the face. He fell back in the floor from the impact. His mouth was bleeding badly I laughed when I saw him missing a teeth.

Another guy started throwing punches at me. I wondered if his arms were made of steel. Pain surged through my stomach where he hit me. Now angry couldn't describe me I lifted the table smashing it down on him. When he fell on the floor I choked the life out of him.

All the attention of the club was on  me now. I saw Winter with a satisfied look on her face. I'm sure she was there along. Three large men were now coming in my direction I turned back to Winter for help but she was gone.

"Take her out" was the last thing I heard before the scent on the rag now wrapped around my nose made me fall asleep.

Author's Note

Who was an these guys ? 

Why did Winter leave?

Why did fighting seemed like a normal thing in the club?

Why did Jaden ran away earlier?

If you want to know VOTE!,COMMENT! and FOLLOW! .

Hahahaha  what I meant to say is

Please  don't be a silent reader.