What I'm made of

Lilly's POV

If wasn't fast enough I definitely would've gotten shot. Three men walked into the house and started trashing everything.

"I'm telling you I saw someone in there" one of the guys said. Another one just started fretting about wasting his bullets. 

"You better find whoever it is or your heads will served on a platter!" He was definitely the bossy one.

They decided to split up and search for me. 

Pulling in a deep breath I decided this is the perfect opportunity to prove myself. 

The bossy one went upstairs,while the one who was shooting at me went outside. Leaving the last one coming towards me in the kitchen.

As soon as he entered I jumped on him and hit him down on the floor. He clearly didn't expect that and I didn't wait for him to recover.  I broke his neck because it would be a quick finish and I need to save my energy for the other two.

"There she is" before I could run I was thrown to the floor. "Let me go you idiot" I screamed kicking him in the shin. He didn't let go until I bit him. I rolled over so that I was in top and and kept punching him until he  was unconscious.

I turned to see the other guy tied to a chair and Winter standing next to him with a pissed of expression.

" what the hell is wrong with you?!Do you know you could have been killed for your carelessness?! You're taking on two guys  and only focusing on one while the other is about to stab you".

"Look if you want to live through a next fight you definitely need to pay more attention to your surroundings. You didn't even know when I got here. 

And by the way never leave them unconscious unless you need information finish them off".

"Do what you want with him" she said referring to the guy tied up. " I finally got a promotion to being in charge of collecting weapons and I definitely would not switch it to babysitting. I've got important things to do". With that she stormed out.

I don't exactly want to be killing people but here I am doing it more than once now.

Now I actually don't know what I want....