Friends

Lilly's POV.

I actually like beating the crap out of people but I have a heart.

These desires were always there and I don't  like that , but when the opportunity presents itself I can't help.

Since I came back to collect my stuff Janet has been ignoring me. Don't get me wrong I don't really want a conversation, its just how she is actually showing her true colors.

I'm not getting into dad's personal life with her. I know what it means to have everybody throwing ideas at you so I guess he'll learn better on his own.

Anyway he bought my ridiculous idea and not to mention the lecturing, those few minutes felt like hours.

*********************

Winter is carrying me at my very first party tonight at a new club so I need to go shopping. 

Too bad I don't have friends but I'm accustomed to being alone by now.

.

I was trying different outfits not sure which one to buy when cute boy Jaden marched in.

He was definitely not a poor guy because it what he was wearing would be considered as a million dollar outfit.

"Oh my gosh its actually you!!" He screamed running towards me engulfing me in  hug. Now that new.

"Sooo what's your name beautiful?" 

I need friends right? I told myself.

"My name is Lilly" I said laughing. "You know you definitely look better this way than crying and begging for your life.

" whatever, so which one are you gonna choose?" he said referring to the clothes.

This I couldn't help asking, "but how long were you watching me Jay?"

Just as I thought. He looked guilty as ever.

"I saw you came in here and I followed you"he replied sheepishly.

No matter how angry I want to be with him right now I need his help to choose an outfit. Besides that he is just too cute.

  He really has a good dress taste. In no time he came back the perfect dress. Not slutty nor too simple and I love it.

"You have to repay me for finding this dress for you" he said smiling.

"Call your price Jay i said laughing. He's so childish.

He turned around hugging me saying " I  want you to be my friend".

I wasn't really expected that but I decided to have some fun.

Putting the straightest face i can, I said "I'll have to think about it."

Awwww his face fell, now I felt guilty.

Don't worry JJ we'll be best friends.

He looked so happy. My head nearly popped open with pride to be think someone genuinely liked my company.

We spent the entire afternoon together at the fun park. It was very nice.

When I told him I was going clubbing at A.J new club and I need to leave.

He looked at his watch and screamed "oh no I'm dead! sorry I have to go! he ran off just like that leaving me confused

Guess he lost track of time....