Dear Diary

Aubrey Rae Cullen, Age 17

Ashton Sam Cullen, Age 10

Alexandria Cullen, Age 6

Dear Diary,As years went on, Rae was soon leaving home

Dear Diary,
As years went on, Rae was soon leaving home. It was very weird, seeing her go to school with the other Cullen 'children' (such as Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, Bella, and Renesme), but it must've been even weirder for her. These people hadn't changed a bit since she was four, and here she was, a grown woman, attending high school with them. It was quite funny really. Rae was the only one of her sibling's who wasn't a vampire, although they all grew like humans. And Rae liked it that way. She preferred to be human, because she wanted to grow old. She was free-spirited. She didn't know what she wanted to do in life, so she was going to take a year to travel before going to school. I could tell that she was leaning towards photography, which I fully supported, except that when she told other people this, they always said she should be in front of the camera, not behind. I told her she could do what she wanted, and I'd fully support it no matter what.

Ashton was now a young man, really. His eyes had eventually changed to a greenish-grey colour, and stayed like that. He's handsome, and is such a ladies man. He enjoys to play baseball with his siblings. He's very competitive, but is also very protective of Alexandria, just like Emmett. I know it's too soon to tell what he's going to end up doing, and I honestly don't know where he will. It's hard to tell since he's this young.

Alexandria, my sweet Alexandria. She looks up to her sister so much. Allie has grown to look just like her father. She's a smart girl, who enjoys drawing, dancing, and reading. Although she's taken a liking to Emmett, nothing could break the bond this little girl has with Rosalie.

Carlisle is still a doctor, and still the best one from the hospital he now works at. He enjoys to read, and enjoys spending every free minute he has with the kids. He's such a great father. And, just as I know this would probably be weird for Rae, Ash and Allie, is like to have more children with him eventually. We're not aging, so who knows. Just as I wrote this, he read it over my shoulder and agreed with me.

Cause I'm right, we really aren't going anywhere. We have all the time in the wold.

Over time, I published my Twilight series, and opened my photography business. I couldn't ask for more.