Kabanata 20

Kabanata 20

I didn't wish for a better ending but I wished for a happy ending itself. I know something that I wish will I get but how if all the things I'm doing is far that I can't reach. When I met them suddenly change how my life goes.

        It's started when myself...

        Celina Montevaldez has a boring life, stuck with books and a frustrated writer. Akala niya kasi sa sarili niya sapat na sa kanya ang isang bagay na makakapagpaligaya, yeah for herself 'yun ang pananaw niya. Nagbago ang mga ito na pumasok sa mundo ng writing world at magsulat ng isang akda. Akala niya rin na nakapadali gumawa at magsulat nito, oo marami kang naiisip na plot, lines and other scenes na madali magfunction sa utak mo pero kaya mo bang isulat at inarrate ang bawat scenes na nagaganap sa utak mo. Minsan mahirap ipaliwanag. Minsan ko na kinakaya.

        Before I was a reader. I always read books every day. Whenever I go, wherever I am, I always have a book on my bag to have some read. The stories attach to my heart and every story that I read, it always goes boom!

        Paano? Isang katanungan ni Celina ang laging tumatatak kapag nakakabasa siya na hindi niya maipaliwanag kung paano nasulat ng isang author ang ganung klaseng pangyayari. Ibang klaseng twists na magpapaikot talaga sayo. She always read the end before she start reading it kaya kapag bago niya matapos ang isang nobela ay alam na niya ang nangyayari. Oo baliktad siya kung magbasa ini-spoil ang sarili.

        After she reads a lot of stories Celina try to write a story which is just a trip for her. No normal plots just go with flow with scenes she wrote. No feelings. No significant characters, no endings.

        Yes, every time she create a story she always have a problem with the ending of it. Happy ending are not her taste, tragic endings are not good to make die your lovely characters, open ended for her is the best.

        But she couldn't write it well. She don't know how to write a good epilogue that will have a big twists to the readers who are reading.

        Her first story that she write is a type of cliché when I got if from some just an inspiration.

        She stops writing it and leave it without endings.

        3 years past.

        Okay. I just don't know how to write. I crumpled the paper and throw it to the trash can. For so how many times did I just crumpled a paper and think of a another plot just to be justify itself.

        "Celina, I have to go." Jana said. My friend, she's been there after I entered the world of writing. I just nod to her.

        "Goodbye, be safe." I said to her.

        After a minute I just need to go home now and im surely my mother will be angry with me again and that's too crazy.