Chapter 4

Carter

I might have been too happy when Mr. Roth though Vi and I were married. If there was one thing better than a weekend with Vi it was sharing the same bed as her. And she practically admitted that she didn't want the same room because she was afraid we might end fucking, that turned my world upside down.

I know she has a reaction to me, one I only realized once we started living together. It's how hard her nipples turn whenever I'm around, or how she eyes me when she thinks I'm not paying attention. Her joining me on my morning runs and watching her heavy breasts fall up and down on that small sports bra makes my morning and my morning wood of course.

I can't get involved with her. It's as simple as that. It doesn't matter I want her and that she wants me. I'm her boss, she's my secretary and runs the business when I'm not around. Nothing is going to happen, or that's what I like to tell myself.

We headed to the beach together and I think I might be savoring the idea of seeing Vi on a bikini. Good, God. Nothing would've prepared me for that. Her body is toned and when she steps out of the shorts I need to pull my chin back up so I don't drool. Does she have any idea how hot she looks while stripping out of her clothes casually?

She turns to me with a smile, way to go. I was caught in the act. "Apply sunscreen on my back?" she asks and I nod. I'm so fucked.

I reach for her sunscreen as she picks her shoulder-length hair and puts it on a bun. I linger my hands on her back for a while, I've spread all the lotion but I keep my hands there "You're all done," I say and take my shirt off as she turns to me.

This time she's the one caught on the act, but I couldn't care less. And neither does she, because she doesn't seem bothered by it. Fuck woman, you're killing me.

We spend the rest of the morning on the beach until it's time for lunch. We decide to order some food into our room as she takes a quick shower. She shows up with a mini towel wrapped around her body, that barely covers her ass. I'm sure she had robes in there, no? Whatever, I'm not complaining.

She sits on the bed, her dry hair falls on her shoulders "I'm gonna head for a shower too, food should be here in five," she just nods.

I enter on the bathroom and the smell of coconuts invades my nostrils. Oh, her sweet scent of coconuts always drives me insane. I want to devour her. I shower quickly, and now the bathroom has a mix of my scent with hers.

I'm exiting the bathroom when she's putting her bra on. Fuck me, now. At least she's not facing me but her ass in that black thong is, and if my cock was semi-hard now it was painfully hard. She turns to me and I pretend I wasn't looking at her amazing ass.

Why is this even worse? I saw her in a bikini, underwear is the exact same thing, right?

"Food's here," she says. Oh, food is here alright and I'm bloody hungry.

"Let me, just get some clothes on," I search for a pair of boxers and a T-shirt. She grabs for the smaller suitcase and curses.

"Everything alright?"

"No, fuck no. This is not mine." she takes a deep breath and tries not to freak out "We'll just call the airport, see where your bag is," I try to make her feel better "My Pj's were supposed to be here," she pouts, she's fucking adorable.

"I'll give you some T-shirts, don't stress. Let's eat and I'll call the airport, okay?" she nods while pulling her lower lip into her teeth. I know she stresses easily. She's very organized and it takes a little thing to make her lose it.

We eat peacefully and I can see that Vi is no longer tense. I called the airport and since the person who got her bag also called them and was on the same flight she should get her things first thing on our Monday flight.

During the afternoon Vi lays on the bed next to me with a book. I gave her one of the T-shirts I bought that I use to walk around the house whenever I'm not naked, and she freaking loved it.

"Think less, fuck more?" she raised an eyebrow at me and smiled.

"My motto," I winked.

She lets out a throaty laugh while reading the book "Worth it, so far?" she meets my gaze. Truth be told, I've been watching her for five minutes while she smiles at that damn book.

"Yeah," she closes her book and looks at me, her teeth biting her bottom lip one more time.

"What are you reading?" she asks, propping her elbows on the bed.

"How do you know I'm reading?" I lock my phone.

"I don't, but you're wearing your reading glasses," Oh that's right. Those guys.

"I'm reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho."

"Nice choice, it's an amazing book,"

After that we're radio silence, both of us going back to reading, me on my phone her on her paperback. We're like that until she gets up, my shirt riding up to her hips "You hungry?" I ask my eyes glued to her ass "Not really, but if you order dinner I'll probably take a bite of yours,"

"Gotcha,"

She sits on the bed after I order some steak "Did you order wine?"

"Red," I smile. She loves red wine, every night my favorite thing to do is cook for her while she opens a bottle of red wine she spent twenty minutes deciding on my wine cellar .

"You know me so well."

"We're living together,"

"That's true. I talked with my landlord, he said my apartment will only be ready in three weeks," I wanted to fist the air in triumph. Living with Vi for almost a month? I don't know who I should thank.

"You're more than welcome to stay, you know that. I love having you around the house."

That seems to brighten her whole day "Thank you, I love living there too."

Vi is almost halfway down on the bottle of wine, I've only had a glass. Her cheeks are pink and I know she's starting to loosen up.

"You shouldn't shave as often," her words take me by surprise and I chuckle.

"Why's that?"

"You look better with some scruff, not that you look bad clean shaved but a little scruff makes you look... sexier,"

"I guess I'm throwing my razors to the rubbish then," I say and she smiles.

"Just like that?"

"Just like that," I assure her, she seems to ponder "I could tell you you'd look good with a stache and you'd do one," she chuckles.

"Never," I shake my head "If I said I like you more in lingerie would you walk around the house with those?"

"Do you?"

"I'd be lying if I said no," I smirk.

"Me in lingerie for you in boxers?" I laugh at that "Oh, it's a deal, love," I lay on the bed and she follows. She lays extremely close to me, you're making it so hard to me to behave Olivia. Fuck.

"Then I guess you'll be seeing me wearing these around the house more," she plays with the side of her panties and fuck am I liking this new side of Vi.

"You better control yourself because then I'll be the one who won't stop," I warn her and she smirks. Thankfully she doesn't do anything else because I'm sure we'd end up fucking. She slips under the covers and within minutes she's asleep and I'm pretty sure I fall asleep while listening to her smooth breaths.