Chapter 20

***Dean POV***

"We can't keep her in there ." Sam said. I looked at him and then to Bobby just see if he was going to say anything, but he didn't. "look I am going to do what ever it takes to keep her safe. and if that means we keep in that room for a while then we will!" I yelled to them both. Sam rolled his eyes and walked to the living room and to his computer. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. As I was walking back to the living room I could hear Kelly screaming. I hate doing this to her but its the only way I know to keep her safe. I place my beer on the table and looked out the window. "Dean." I looked over and seen Cas standing in the door way. He walk in and looked at all of us. "how's she doing?" Cas asked. "not to good." Sam said not looking from his computer. "well I just came to inform you guys that Crowley had resurface and he is looking for Kelly." Dean looked at Sam "We have to keep her safe." Dean said. Sam nod his head in agreement.

Kelly POV:

Come on you guy please let me out!" My throat began to hurt from the yelling. I sat on the bed hoping some one would come down and let me out. I looked around and walked to the desk. There was a few books nothing that look interesting to read. "Come on Kelly think, how to I get out?" I though to myself. I looked around but there wasn't any windows so I couldn't escape and get out. you can say if a tornado came through this is a place to be. I looked at the when I herd a noise. "Hello, Please just open the door." I said The little opening and there was Dean and Cas. "Are you going to open it or just stand there?" I said Dean rolled his eyes. "Look Crowley had resurfaced and he is looking for you. He will be making his way here any min. Sam came down and yelled for Dean. Dean back to the up stairs but Cas stayed. "Come on Cas you know the only way to stop him is to use me as bait. Cas look up the stairs and them back to me. I know.

Cas open the door, I looked at him shocked. "this is the only way." Cas said. I walked out and went to the the basement stairs. before I went up I looked at him and said. "you know my brothers wont be happy with you." he nod his head in agreement and he was gone. I walked to the door and listen to see what they wee saying. They were arguing about something. I open the door a little and seen Dean and Bobby was talking but I could find Sam. I open the door a little more and then notice he was in the kitchen getting some beer. " what are we going to do know that Crowley is looking for her he will be coming our way soon. We have to keep her safe." Dean grabbed the beer and open his up and took a sip. "we do everything we can but hopefully that mark will keep her hidden long enough to take care of him. Kelly walked silently to the kitchen. She slowly open the door so they wouldn't know I was upstairs. "Cas let them know in thirty min. That's going to give me enough time" Cas nod his head in agreement. I ran out and left the house only looking back once.
I get to the road and realized I'm in total darkness with no weapon and the king of hell is looking for me. " smart move Kelly." I say to myself. I straighten myself up and took a beep breathe. "No turning back know" and I started walk down the road with no plan and clue what I am getting myself into.