~Please Come Back~

I woke up but in a colder atmosphere and reached for my calendar and crossed out the 14th and stuffed it in the bag again. It was strange. My body was warm and the air was colder than ever. I stood up and looked in my bag for some clothes, hopefully other than yesterday's. I put my black top, ripped blue shorts, black gloves, black boots and my leather jacket on then opened my door. There was a bit of arguing going on downstairs so I went into the main room and everyone was crowding Daniel. "Hey guys. What's going on?" I asked.

"Scarlett! Thank god! They're all teaming up on me because I went out yesterday and got myself hurt! Come on princess...please!" Daniel begged me and everyone turned to me. "Matt and Carter were here too, if Hunter didn't go to bed I'm sure that he'd be here too!"

"Hey! HEY! Don't you dare get me involved traitor!" Hunter argued and my eyes widened and I turned to Daniel.

"Excuse me? Look, I'm too hung over to argue! Can we do this tomorrow?" 

"NO! We're solving this NOW! Do you understand drunkie?"

"I promised someone that I'd stop drinking so much, do you blame me for drinking? This world has gone downhill into shit the more we live!"

"Who's that 'someone' Daniel? Carter? Don't get him involved iswell!"

"Me." I interrupted firmly.

"Scar, princess you don't have to do this!" Daniel said and I sat next to him.

"Look, he just went out to get a little drunk and got beat up, that's it. He didn't trade or anything. Just came back drunk." I argued and Wolf stepped foward and looked me in the eyes.

"Who patched him up? And what's with the princess thing? It's getting on my nerves!" He said and I sighed. "Because they stitched him up good. Like a doctor or nurse." My heart started beating normally.

"I did. What else could I do? His cut was deep from the blade and I couldn't just let him bleed to what, death?" 

"Don't go that far Scar! Haha!" Me and Daniel laughed together and Cory chuckled.

"Ok, fine. I'll let him go but if this happens again there will be serious consequences!" Cory warned and everyone walked away.

"Scarlett?" Daniel said then looked at me.

"Yes?" 

"Thanks! They never do that to me. Ya'know, just let it go. So thanks." 

"Hey! We got a load of walkers out here! Come on everyone, let's kick some ass!" Cory warned then pulled out his knife.

"Shit! Well I gotta get my knife, you go before me. I'll catch up!" I scrambled upstairs to my room and got hold of my still bloody knife. "Well, it'll do." I ran to the room opposite me as the door was open and looked out of the open window. I mean...I could jump onto that branch, it looks sturdy enough. I jumped on the ledge and bent my legs. I suddenly noticed that Carter was cowering under the tree that I was aiming at so I took a breath and jumped. What if I didn't make it? At least I would probably be able to land alive. My heart sunk as I was in midair and everyone looked at me. My hair flowed in the air as I landed on the tree branch then jumped down and killed the zombie that was about to bite Carter.

"T, thanks. I though I had my knife but it was something else..." He apologised but I handed him mine.

"Don't sweat it! Come on, let's kick some old, wrinkly ass rabbit!" He took my knife and everyone continued fighting. I ran thurthur into the forest to see how many zombies there was but there was only about another 20-30. But the 100-150 That were following me before might eventually catch up possibly in a week or so but I just wanted to think about now. I jumped in the air and kicked a zombie down then jumped on its head to kill it as I didn't have a knife anymore. Cory ran beside me and it was like in a split second the zombies noticed us and surrounded us.