~Hate To Break It To Ya~

I woke up but with Daniel spooning me and holding me tightly. I heard banging coming from the door so I nudged Daniel. "Hey, Daniel. Someone's at the door." I said.

"Why can't you open it?" He asked sounding not bothered and exhausted.

"Because it's your door!" I nearly shouted.

"F, fine. Good point." He let go of me slowly, stood up and stumbled to the door. I tugged the cover from the top bunk down to me and covered myself as it was freezing, especially my feet. Daniel unlocked the door then flopped down next to me. "It's open." He called out and the door slowly opened. It was Matt.

"I see you dude!" He said like a right teen to Daniel, pointing to him.

"Look, what do you want?" Daniel asked.

"Cory wants to have a meeting about safety up here."

"Alright. Give us a sec."

"Alright dude." Then he closed the door and the lock fell and locked itself.

"Of course he does!" Daniel nearly shouted and slapped his palms to his face. I gave him a light laugh and cuddled up to him. "Meh, let's make him regret getting us out of bed."

"How?" 

"We'll go out there holding hands and sticking close."

"Sounds Fine by me." We both got up, I brushed my hair and put my hair up with hair covering my left eye.

"Hot." Daniel said, checking me out as I put some black and white converse shoes on.

"What? The shoes? Nah, they've not been under the heater long enough." I said, trying to sound oblivious to what he was actually talking about.

"No hun." He put his arms around to my lower back and I put my arms around his neck. "You are. Wait your not hot, your on fire!" I laughed slightly and we shared a kiss. "Come on, let's see what fuckpie wants."

"Yeah, let's." Daniel was in his leather jacket, green top, light blue jeans and some white trainers. He grabbed my hand and unlocked the door then we walked out together. Everyone was in the living room section and Cory was standing on the wooden coffee table while everyone else was sitting on the sofas.

"So, now we are here- Oh Scarlett, Daniel, you actually came-" Then he noticed us holding hands and as we sat on the same seater close together. "Oh. Right. Where was I?" He continued talking shit but still shot glances at Daniel and I. It was bothering me. It was bothering us.

"Hey, Cory." Daniel said which caught his full attention.

"Yes murderer?" Then Daniel got in his mad mood again.

"Cory!" Rain said in a slightly squeaky tone.

"No, he killed our friend!" Cory replied angrily.

"He wasn't a friend." Daniel started. "He talked shit not just about me, but about everyone! About me, Scarlett, Sebastian, Rain, Buddy, even And Valentine! And even you!" He pointed his finger, claws out, at Cory a little angrily but still tried to keep his temper in control.

"Do you believe this Scarlett? He's so full of shit! How could you be friends with a murderer and lier?!" 

"He's not lying!" I stood on the table next to Cory. "Oliver said that I was a showoff, now am I? I may look like it but I don't try to be! It's just how I fight. Cory, What was the most important thing he did to you? No, did for you?"

"Well he- he Uhh. He...he didn't do anything really." 

"Rain." She looked up at me. "Did he say or do anything to you?"