~The Past Messing With Your Love Life~

He slowly moved down to my neck and I moaned softly in his ear. Cory put me down and took the chair away from the door then put it by the main door and sat on the bed. I sat on his lap and started kissing him again but rougher and pressed my body against his. My cold heart met his warm and happy one but I still had a pain in mine. I suddenly remembered that my uncle didn't just look at me, he touched me. "CORY!!" I screamed out of the blue. What was I doing?!

"Scarlett?"

"I'm sorry! I just can't! I didn't tell you the whole story of my uncle! He touched me and I-I"

"Hey, hey, hey." He held me in his arms and rocked me back and forth. "It's ok. I'll stop." 

"Thank you." I placed a small kiss on his cheek then looked deeply into his eyes. "But...Cory?"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much. We can do this another time, ok?"

"Sure!" I got off of him and put my clothes back on and placed my hands on the sink, making my arms straight, then took a bit of time to breath. What did I just do? Well maybe it was for the best, if I got pregnant already I'd kill myself. How could I raise a child in the apocalypse?

"Maybe it was for the best. What if I got pregnant?"

"Oh, yeah. Good point." He put his ripped gray top on and his boxers and jeans then rubbed my back. I just looked into the smashed mirror then closed my eyes which got me a bit more calmer then hugged Cory. He hugged me back but I could tell that he understood what I was going through. Cory walked me back onto the bed and we layed next to eachother. I haven't bothered to do anything with my calendar because does time really matter in the apocalypse? I hugged Cory tightly and looked into his eyes. He smiled sadly then turned his body to me. He watched me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

~hours later~

I woke up with Cory sleeping beside me. He had taken his shirt off and thrown it on the floor so I slowly sat up and scooted to the end of the bed then got off. It was now dark, I was guessing that I've been asleep for so long because I hardly get sleep, so I walked over to the window and looked at the stars and moon. Dark grey clouds swarmed the sky and they slowly drifted over the moon so I lost interest quite quickly. I dragged the chair away from the door and walked downstairs. It was silent until I heard a clang of glass hitting glass. I opened the door to the main room and Daniel was drinking. A lot. 5 or 6 bottles were in a plastic box, empty, and one was in his hand. Carter was gone like Oliver so I walked over to Daniel. "Daniel? What are you doing?"

"Hey girllll! How you?" He drunkly said so I chuckled.

"Fine. You don't look so good yourself. What happened?"

"Carter. He's gone."

"I know." I sadly sighed. 

"What you been doin' for the past hours? Cory?" He joked.

"N, no. We honestly were but I remembered something from my past so I stopped."

"What like?" He sat up. 

"I...I don't really want to talk about it."  

"Ok. Whatever you say." He looked at the bottle in his hand then reached it out to me. "You want a bit?"

"What does it...taste like?" I took it and examined it.

"Fruity." With that, I took a sip and quickly enjoyed it. "Drink it, I got more in the cellar." He took out another bottle and I sat next to him. It suddenly became warm when I was beside him so our shoulders touched like our arms. He didn't seem too drunk but I shouldn't jinx it because I don't want him to be again. "Everyone's asleep apart from us, right?" He put his arm around me softly so there wasn't too much pressure on it.