~The Movie And Steamy Hot Tub...~

The movie started off like any other love story, two people gazing at eachother in a cafè then building up the courage to talk to the other. The movie was called: Bad Romance. So far, not bad. I was reading the blurb on the back of the case I found under the bed for it and it was saying that it had sexual themes, violence and bad language. I had heard Valentine scratching at the door, despite the movie being quite loud, so I let her in and sleep on a pillow beside me. Daniel had his arm around my waist and the other was used to eat his biscuits and drink his water.  

The main girls name was Rachel and the guys was Bruce, Rachel worked in a bank and Bruce worked as an engineer. They made reasonable amounts of money daily and both agreed that children were too much for them at that time so they just went out together and went shopping and on holiday. Rachel had beautiful golden wavy hair and electric blue eyes and Bruce had black shiny hair with dark brown eyes. Then it happened, they were in their room, alone. I nearly had to cover my eyes to not get a glimpse of anything but Daniel smirked at me. "Can't handle it?" He looked away to the wall beside him. "Chicken." He muttered.

"Hey! Shut up!" I nudged him then heard the bed squeaking and loud moans. 

"It's just getting good." He continued watching it while I was suffering and was about to throw up or get turned on. 

"D, Daniel?" I stuttered.

"Yes?" He smirked at me.

"D, does it end soon? I...it's..."

"Getting you in the mood? I'm with ya." I layed on my back on the bed and studied the markings on the wood frames above me. There were little shapes like hearts, circles and squares accompanied by some colours and sky's. 

"Sky maybe."

"Huh?"

"If I had a daughter, I might consider calling her Sky."

"But about that, you got no chance with Cory telling by your actions, Matt's heartbroken and into cats, Sebastian is taken,Steve's gay,  Hunter...Hunter is very fit and single." He nudged me.

"Daniel, I don't care if they're fit, I only care if they care about me and my privacy, insecurity's, likes and if they'd risk their life for me. That's what I'm looking for." Suddenly, I heard blood curdling screams coming from the tv so I looked at it. The girl was getting her chest cut open while still awake and the man was slowly getting his limps cut off. I swiftly layed back down and covered my ears. Daniel turned it off and layed beside me.

"You ok?" 

"Y, yeah. I'm fine."

"Hey, I saw a hot tub outside, wanna check it out?"

"But it's freezing!"

"Just take your clothes off inside of it, bet it's warm."

"A, alright then." We both walked out of the room and slowly approached the back door, leading to a long table with candles in the middle of it and a hot tub not too far from it. The sun had just started coming up so Daniel basically dragged me to it and turned it on, it worked. He took first dips in and instantly jumped in. I laughed.

"Come on, it's warm!" He sat in the middle to get his shoulders in.

"Fine spotted dick."

"W, what?"

"You got spots on you and your a dick."

"Oh my god!" I took my jumper, top, skirt and tights off then slowly got into the tub. Daniel took his hoodie, top and jeans off so he was just in his pants while I was in my panties and bra. It was warm, that was for sure. "Look, there's bubbles!" He sounded like a bit of a kid but then turned on the bubbles and I instantly became relaxed. I sat in the middle with him, as it was quite big, and leaned my back against the edge of the seat part.