~Little Blade~

"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" One voice argued.

"I DID WHAT SHE TOLD ME TO DO! SHE LOOKED LIKE SHE COULD HANDLE HERSELF!" Another argued back.

"DONT YOU EVER LAY ANOTHER FUCKING WORD OR HAND ON HER, GOT IT?!" 

"I NEVER TOUCHED HER!" My eyes slowly opened a bit.

"Hey! Shh! She's awake now idiots!" It was Daniel and he sat beside me. "Hey princess!" He held my hand softly.

"Hey uhh...Scarlett! How are you...?" Cory said then ruffled the back of his hair.

"Scarlett!" Ash suddenly pushed Daniel away and hugged me. "Thank god we didn't have a zombie you in your bed!" I hugged her back.

"W, what happened?" I looked at my bandaged up ankle.

"Oh you know, stepped into a bear trap but your fine, promise! It could've been a lot worse!" She reassured me slightly.

"How could it of been worse?" I asked.

"Well it could've taken your whole lower foot off!" Daniel explained. "Or either you didn't scream."

"Are the zombies still around here? I tried to get them as far away as possible." Daniel smiled.

"Yeah, good job!" He said softly then sat me up and hugged me.

"How's your cheek?" I asked while taking the bandage off slightly to check it.

"Don't worry, it's fine!" I placed it back over and hugged him back.

"Why are you 2 so close all of a sudden?" Cory butted in and everyone slightly stepped back.

"What, jealous? We're just friends Wolf, nothing to worry about!" Daniel argued then held my hand to reassure me that he would protect me no matter what.

"Jealous? Are you nuts?! You call her princess all the time! Ain't that suspicious?" Wolf went to grab me but Daniel growled loudly. "Dude! Chill!" Buddy jumped on the bed with me to signal to Daniel that he would now protect me.

"Boys, stop! This is a stupid reason and time to fight!" I said and Daniel stood up. "Daniel? Cory? Is anyone listening to me?"

"Don't worry. How about I don't let you lay another finger or word on her, eh? Because I'm more than happy to!" Daniel put his black hoodie up (because he was now wearing one) and smiled.

"Dude, don't you dare punch me again!" Wolf warned and I grabbed Buddy and hugged him, which he let me do. What could I do? My ankle was busted for now so I couldn't stand up and help or anything. I wasn't sad so I couldn't cry, but I was scared. Scared for their safety as everyone obviously was scared of Daniels agressive behaviour but I already asked one thing of him. To not drink as often. How was I supposed to ask another favour of him at this time? Daniel raised his fists after cracking them and everyone suddenly rushed out of the room. I was annoyed that they left me in here but also glad because I could see what Daniel was really like and I knew that he wouldn't hurt me."It shouldn't be Steve who should never touch her again. It should be you!" My heart dropped.

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! TAKE THAT BACK!" Daniel became red with anger.

"You can hardly control yourself! If you two ever argued, you would knock her straight out!"

"I WOULD NEVER! SCAR, DONT LISTEN TO HIM!"

"Oh wait, I get it! You like her, don't you? "

"SHUT...THE...FUCK...UP!!" 

"No, I won't! Show her what your really like!"

"You want me to?"

"Yeah!"