~Flashback~

My knife slowly and carefully made the shape of a heart with an arrow in it. I smiled at hours of work then kissed it with love and good luck. Cory was downstairs from a stressful day of endless arguing from him and Daniel. I don't blame Daniel really. I will admit, Cory can be very possessive of his booze, even if he has like five bottles, but this has been going on for hours no end! Daniel is short tempered I will say and Cory is more of an 'again' sort of guy I guess. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I looked at the opening door of mine, it was Cory. "Hey baby." He greeted then kissed my head.

"Is it over?" I asked and gave him slight puppy eyes.

"Yes, finally. I swear that guy never goes down without a fight, am I right?" He showed me a scratch on his arm.

"It's just how he is, maybe he was raised wrong." I looked to the side and felt sorry for that punching bag.

"What's that?" He asked then pointed to the rifle so I raised it up to him. He inspected it for a while then noticed the heart. "Did you do this?" He sounded shocked.

"What do you think?" I rolled my eyes then stood up and kissed his cheek.

"Aww Babe!" He hugged me so I hugged back and enjoyed the warmth of his body. "It's perfect, just like you!"

"As perfect as me or are we the same kind of perfect?"

"The same because you did it. Well...at least I can kiss the slightly more perfect one."  He placed a kiss on my lips then put the rifle on the windowsill and we layed in the bed together. "I love you so much, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, of course I do! Would...would you ever cheat on me?" He swallowed hard but I didn't think of it.

"O, of course not hun!" Then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Then I fell asleep.

-Sorry it's so short xx