~We Need To Talk~

I sat cross-legged at the coffee table in the living room, playing with Valentine with my fingers, waiting for my early breakfast that Daniel said that he would make for me. No one else was up and Matt had moved somewhere else in the building so he didn't jump at the food first. Daniel presented me with about six crepes with a side of strawberry, chocolate and vanilla sauces in little pots. I poured the strawberry on two, chocolate on two, and vanilla on the other two then placed a strawberry on the strawberry crepes, little pieces of chocolate on the chocolate ones, and some banana on the vanilla ones.

-phew! 😹

After finishing the best apocalypse breakfast, I said that I was going to have a shower so I did and stripped down then jumped into the warm shower. Maybe every now and then we can switch chefs because Daniel is amazing! I decided to put the plug in and still have the shower on though so it would slowly fill up and I could relax for longer. I layed back and thought about me not wanting to be second in command so I had to come up with a good reason. If Cory really wasn't cooperating then Daniel might get pissed and have a go at him. Hi Cory, the reason I don't want to be second in command is because we're not together. The main reason I signed up in the first place is because I thought you were nice but of course not, your not. Your the exact opposite. The only way I could stay as one of the leaders is to actually be the leader, but of course knowing you, you won't do it. Thank you for the shitty experience but I'm done. Then I can flip him off then walk away, but knowing him, he'll have a go at me before I get the chance.

I poured bubble mixture into the bath and mixed the water and the bubbles together with my steamy fingers and it quickly made beautiful, puffy bubbles. They covered my whole body easily so I moved the curtain back a little so it was slightly tease  anyone who came in as I forgot to lock the door. But who was that figure? He could be dangerous but he could also just be a lone scavenger or even just in my imagination. I wish I knew. I didn't realise that I clenched my fists so I slowly let them relax so I could. And I didn't realise that the bath was full enough for me so I stood up and turned the shower off then layed back down. I noticed that all of the soap was gone so I smirked as I remembered I had some in my backpack and Daniel was in the other room...

"Daniel?" I called out.

"Yeah? Something wrong?" He answered.

"There's no soap. I have some in my backpack though."   

"Are you messing with me?" 

Behind the scenes: smirking highly and grabbing the soap swiftly and his mind is very dirty but trying to hide it.

"You'll just have to find out as there's no peek hole in here."

"Alrighty then." He came in and I luckily had bubbles covering my whole body. "Aww! You didn't have to hide yourself, I'm already in love with you!"

"I didn't do it just because of that, it was more relaxing! Anyways, I'm not lying, look around. There's no soap." He looked around and placed the soap next to me. We stared into eachothers eyes.

"You know what I want to do." He pulled me in slightly but leaned in the most and kissed me passionately. I pulled back after a while.

"D, Daniel, I'd love to but I need to talk to Cory. Maybe another day or later, ok? The only thing I fear is everyone hearing us or waking up to it."

"Oh, is it just me or did I hear that everyone's going out to the top tomorrow night to watch the sunset for at least four or five hours."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"Well then, your gonna have to earn it."

"Haven't I done enough already?"