~When Your So Scared~

~2 days later...~

"Ok guys." Cory started infront of the crowd on the stage while I sat on the edge of the stage. "We need better defence so...we can either go cutting down some trees for wood or....or leave." Everyone suddenly started whispering and arguing at the words or leave. I know this place is their home but the zombies have only started pouring in and we let Masons group get away so that can't be good. 

"But Cory, all of our stuff is here! We can't leave!" Carter argued and everyone cheered.

"Hey, hey, hey. Let's get in groups. One side stay and one side leave, ok?" Sebastian seemed to calm everyone down and they all bunched together on one side. Me and Cory looked at eachother in the eyes and he helped me up then we joined the stay side. "Ok, that settles it. We're going wood chopping. That's final. Cory, it's all you now." Everyone turned to him then some me.

"Ok, me and Scar will talk it through and Sebastian, please go check on the zombies with Hunter." Cory ordered and they nodded then walked off. "Everyone else...uh..Scar?"

"Yes?" I replied.

"What should everyone else do?"

"Well...you can either join the others outside or stay here and have a shower or bath or something, I don't know." They all looked at eachother then Steve, Buddy and Rain walked off but Daniel, Carter, Ash and Matt stayed in the room. "Cool!" 

"So...you got paper?" I handed Cory some paper. "Good. Let's sit over here." Daniel only left us alone probably because we were everyone's only chance and we're not alone. "So we need an axe or something."

"I think I might be able to find one...somewhere." I looked around the room and spotted one in the glass fire thing. "There's one." I pointed to it.

"Yeah. We only haven't used that because that was the emergency weapon, just in case one of ours broke. So...who will do that?"

"I mean...Daniel punches really hard so maybe him? But there should be another around the building, right?"

"Actually yeah, there's like 5 so- Hey, Carter, Daniel?" He called out and they walked towards us. "Please gather all of the emergency axes if your not busy." They nodded then walked off but Daniel winked at me. 

"Hey, Matt?" Ash said beside us and I nudged Cory then looked at Matt and Ash. 

"We'll just be over here!" I said then grabbed the paper and dragged Cory behind me. 

"W, what are you doing?" He whispered.

"I thought Ash hated Matt!" 

"Oh yeahhhhh. That's unusual." We sat on the stage together and watched and listened to Matt and Ash.

"What's up Ashie?" Matt asked but not in his flirty voice, but a concerned one.

"I, I'm really worried about the raiders. What if they come back?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Hey, don't worry. Cory and Scarlett have it all planned out!" He held her hands softly.

"You think so?"

"I know so!"

"S, So. Are you n, not scared?"

"I mean, a bit but ya'know. I think everyone's a bit on edge now." She sat next to him.

"But y, you sound so confident! How?"

"We've got great leaders and besides," He looked into her green eyes with love. "I've got you with me." Ash smiled sadly and hugged him. "And I mean that! You make the happiest boy when your with me! Even if you hate me, I like you."