~Raiders~

My heart beat fast as a man with a mask on his face had Daniel at gunpoint in his tight grip. "DANIEL!" I screamed and I felt the anger rise in me. I clenched my first around the handle of my knife and looked the man in the eyes. They seemed familiar. My other fist just clenched with itself as I walked foward but the man put the gun closer to his head so I stopped. 

"Princess, look in my eyes!" Daniel asked and I did. My eyes were filled with tears while his were filled with happiness. "I'm going to be ok. You have no reason to worry!" How could I not worry? He was my closest friend and someone was holding a gun to his head. 

"Aww! Little Scarlett's got a boyfriend!" The man said then handed Daniel to a woman. "So good to see you dear!" He put the gun to my head and everyone gasped.

"You know these guys?!" Cory asked very shocked and scared but I sighed and looked at his mask and lifted it up and away. It was the leader of the old group I was running away from in the first place.

"Sadly..." I sighed then looked him in the eyes. "Yes." I put the knife to his neck and group stepped foward but Mason put his hand in front of them.

"Stand down! I got this." He pointed his to my ankle and then I realised that Daniel and the raiders made me forget about it. "What happened?" He asked.

"Bear trap. Why? I know you won't hurt me, pussy." He stood up and checked my outfit out.

"Nice outfit."

"Not yours to admire." I stated then pointed my knife to Daniel. "Let him go."

"Boyfriend?"

"Yes. He's a boy and he's my friend. Let. Him. Go!" I charged toward him but Mason put his knife to my neck then we looked at eachother.

"You can either: let him be killed and we won't bother you or your group ever again, sacrifice another of your friends or..." He looked into my eyes and smiled. "Sacrifice yourself!" 

"NO!!" Daniel screamed.

"HEY! YOU CANT DO THAT!" Cory shouted after then ran beside me. 

"Hmm? Who's this?" Mason asked and they looked at eachother in the eyes aggressively.

"Cory. But call me Wolf if you fucking dare!" He replied and the raiders laughed.

"Haha! Dude, what you 17 or something? I'm 30 so listen to me!" 

"Actually, I'm 19 so your wrong. Scarlett?" He looked at me and I looked back.

"Yes sir? Just tell me to and I will!" I smiled playfully up at him.

"Ok then, go!" With that being said I flipped over Mason and knocked the gun out of the lady's hand and pushed Daniel behind me. 

"DONT LET HER GET AWAY!" Mason ordered but I ran into the forest and everyone followed me but my ankle's pain suddenly kicked in and I fell over. Someone nearly pounced on my but I raised my blade beneath them and winked before they fell on it then shoved them off. I checked for Ash and Rain but they weren't there but looking out of the window but with no weapons. What kind of rules are these? Oh well. The rest of the raiders were fighting with my friends while Mason walked up to me with a lead. 

"Hey! This isn't fair!" I complained but he pinned me down.

"Come on sexy dressed prisoner, let's go home!" He put it around my neck and dragged it back but I reststed and it chocked me. "Look, you can choke or come with me. Easy."

"I. Don't. Want. To!" I ordered and pulled my neck foward but he picked me up with my back facing him and I kicked him but that just made it worse...He turned me around with the lead now in his mouth and touched my hips.

"Come on, come home!" 

"I'm sorry to break the party up but," Cory said then shot Mason's leg. "One: I will be the only one to take her home. Two: I'm the only one who can call her and her outfits sexy. Three, Oh haha three!: I am the only one who can touch her like that! Four: I am the only one who can put a lead on her neck!" He picked me up and hugged my shaky and terrified body tightly and I buried my head in his chest. "It's ok Scar," He shot Mason in the head. "I won't let anyone ever harm you again!" My heart was suddenly warm hearing that from him so I hugged him back and he carried me to the hotel. The whole way to the hotel and my room, Daniel stared jealously at me and Cory being so close so he approached us.

"You want...me to take her?" He asked but Cory shook his head.

"No. I'm fine!"

"Really?"

"Really dude! I'm fine, see?" 

"Your just saying that!"

"Don't...don't start now! Go drink some beer or something to 'ease' the pain." Cory layed me on the bed then sat next to me while covering me in covers. He opened a packet of chocolate then started eating it with me. 

"Fine, I'll just go!" The hyena said obviously pissed off then stormed off.

"Ugh, what a dick!" Cory complained as he shut the door.

"Wolfie?" 

"Yes darling?" 

"D, did you really mean those words out there? Because if you did," He looked away embarrassed but I moved his head softly to face me. "Because if you did I'm happy!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! But...putting a lead on me?"

"I will do as I want!" I laughed after him and leaned into his chest.

"And why's that?" We looked into eachothers eyes.

"Because I am your master!" He softly kissed my head then hugged me. When he kissed my head, I paused. What did it mean? Did this mean...we could be something?  We layed down next to eachother and he softly brushed his fingers through my hair as I went to sleep.