The Untold Rules of Field Trips And Siblings || @Lunaheart2022

ItsJustKai: Two posts in one day since, I didn't post yesterday.

Anyways, this one is made by @Lunaheart2022
She let me use her one shot. So, thanks Lunaheart.

This is a Reader Insert. The reader is Peter's sister or brother.

I sighed as I handed mom papers. "I'm sorry Y/n, but you know how hecktic it's going to be next week with the tours and all. We need all the help we can get." She apologized to me.

I nodded. "Yeah, I get it mom. It's okay." I said, giving her an understanding smile.

I, Y/n Parker, was Pepper Pott's personal intern, and my brother, Peter Parker, was Tony Stark's personal intern. Pepper, who I addressed as my mother, didn't always need help, other than me running arrends for her, and getting her a coffee when she needs to stay up late signing papers. Despite the fact that there was an upcoming field trip, next week was hecktic. There were 17 schedules planned, and Mom had to fill out papers for them all, while Dad had to figure out how to dumb all the new tech down. There hasn't been a tour since the Snap was reversed. This would be a big deal. I sighed, and looked at Mom. She smiled. "That's the last of them. For now. You're free to go Y/n." She told me with a motherly smile.

I smirked, and ran off to join my brother and father. I trotted into Dad's lab, to see there was a black spot on the floor, and Peter and Dad were patting out flames on their shirts. I raised an eyebrow, and decided not to question what they were just doing. "Okay then... Well we'll be here all next week according to Mom so we're gonna have to get all of our homework, work that we'll miss, and tests we'll get that week." I told Peter.

He nodded. "Thanks sis/bro." I began helping them with whatever they were doing. _This is gonna be a rough week..._

3rd P.O.V.

The students were led off the bus, in front of Stark Industries. Flash was continuing to shout about how Peter and Y/n had faked their internship.There were four other schools visiting on the same day, so the lot was quite crowded, as the teachers split their students into groups of 10 for the tours. Flash, Ned, MJ, Liz, Cindy, Betty, Sally, Abe, Jason, and Charlie.

The tour guide led them into the building. "Hello everyone! My name is Kelly. I'll be your tour guide today." She announced, as she grabbed a plastic box full of badges.

"These are your visitor passes. They will grant you access to some of the rooms in the building. There are different passes. There's Alpha, Beta, Delta, then Omega. Then there are the colors, which are White, Yellow, Red, Navy, then Violet. Omega passes are for people who are visiting, touring, or staying the night. Delta passes are for lower floor workers and interns. Beta passes are for higher floor workers, managers, and certain janitors. Alpha passes are reserved for increadibly high ranking workers. There are only 14 Alpha Violet passes that exist. You all have Omega White passes. I have a Beta Navy pass." Kelly explained, as she swiped her card.

"Kelly Jackson. Beta Navy, tour guide." FRIDAY announced.

"And that, was FRIDAY. Stark's AI. Go ahead, ask her a question." Kelly joked.

An uproar of questions bursted from the students, but the one that stuck out was, "Is Tony Stark in the building?!"

"Yes, Mr. Stark is currently on the 89th floor, with his intern." FRIDAY confirmed.

Everyone started shouting if he could calm down, but they were silenced by Ms. Warren. "Your passes will automatically deactivate when you leave the building. You could sell it, keep it, it doesn't matter. That pass will never work again, after you go one meter from the building."