Field Trip to Stark Towers || Alyrockyforever

ItsJustKai: Can I just say that the video above is like.. omg so good.

This one-shot is by @Alyrockyforever on Ao3 and wattpad.

Summary: Peter Stark, or more commonly known as Peter Parker was Tony Stark's son. He lived at the Stark Tower with the avengers and they were like family. The only ones who knew his true identity were Ned MJ and the ones at the tower who were vowed to secrecy. Tony wanted to keep him safe from his enemies, so nobody even knew Tony had a son.

But when Peter's class has a field trip to stark towers will that all change?

"Class, I know you've all been wondering where the field trip next week will be, so I'm finally going to tell you!" Their teacher exclaims right before the end of class. Everyone looks to her excitedly. "Stark Towers! Make sure you grab these permission slips and have your parents sign it!" She exclaims as the bell rings. All the blood drains from peter's face and he drops his head on his desk. "What? You afraid everyone's going to learn about your fake internship?" Flash mocks. "Shut up flash. You're just jealous!" Ned snaps. Flash scoffs. "Of a fake internship? Yeah right." He laughs out as everyone files from the classroom. Ned shoots him an apologetic look from across the room. Ned went to the tower all the time to see Peter so he knew all the avengers too.

Peter begrudgingly grabs a slip and goes outside where happy is waiting for him. "Hey kid." Happy greets, driving off. "Hi Happy." He greets back, staring out the window. This was gonna suck. Once they get back he goes up to the penthouse and stuffs his slip into his bag. Hopefully they wouldn't find it. At Dinner he walks to the table. "Hey Pete, I'm making spaghetti." He calls. "Sounds good Steve." He calls back. "So Peter how was school?" Tony asks, walking through the room with a mug if coffee. "Fine. Fine. Totally normal. No unexpected random field trips or anything." He rambles nervously. One of his eyebrows shoot up but he says nothing. "Hey Pete, what's this?" Natasha asks, sliding into a seat across from him, holding up the permission slip. His eyes widen and his face pales. "How did you-?" He starts but quickly realizes his answer. She was a spy for gods sake! "What's what?" Clint asks from the vent above them. Peter knew he was there because his spider sense was tingling.

"Oh Peter's permission slip for the field trip to Stark Towers." Natasha says nonchalantly. Everyone looks surprised except for Tony who has a small smirk. He knew the whole time. "Oh here hand it over." Pepper says from the doorway. Natasha passes it to Steve who passes it to her who signs it. Then it's passed back to Peter, who groans. "It's pointless. I'm going to go to school only to be bussed back and pretend I haven't already seen every inch of the tower." He complains. Wanda snorts, walking in. "That's not why you don't wanna go on the trip." She says. They all know it, he knows they're going to embarrass him.

The weekend passes much faster then he wants it to and soon he's on the bus back home sighing. "Hey Penis, are you going to introduce us to your best friend Tony Stark?" Flash mocks. Peter rolls his eyes. If only he knew... "shut up Flash." Ned snaps. Soon the bus pulls up and everyone is let inside. "Hi my name is Amanda and I will be your tour guide today. First things first, you'll need a badge. I will bring them to you." She says and begins passing them out. When she spots Ned and Peter her eyes widen and she covers her mouth with her hand to keep from laughing. Nobody but them notice. And Flash of course, who frowns. She skips over them and Flash speaks up.

"Hey why'd you skip them?" He asks, pointing at Peter and Ned. Amanda smiles. "Well they already have Badges." She says. Peter sheepishly pulls out his badge and so does Ned. "So there are ten levels of badges. 1 through 10. 1 is visitor so that's you guys. 4 is intern, that's me. And ten is the avengers only." She explains. "Just step through here and we can go in. I'll go first, just watch." She says. She puts her badge up to a scanner by the doorway and Friday begins speaking. "Amanda Philips. Level 4." Everyone is amazed. Except for Peter and Ned of course. The students go through and are all amazed as they do it. Soon it's Ned's turn. "Ned Leeds level 7. Welcome back Ned." Friday says. Everyone's eyes widen. How did Tony Stark's AI know Ned?! Then Peter puts his up. "Peter Stark. Level 10. I'm surprised you're using this entrance Peter." Friday says. "Uh yeah I'm on a field trip." He says. "Very well, should I inform your fa-" Friday starts. "No no its okay!" He rushes out. She doesn't speak again and the tour continues on.