The Irony of My Life || @Papillon_noir3 on Wattpad

ItsJustKai: Hey, there! What's uppppp? It's been awhile. Hope y'all had a safe halloween.

I made myself a person/character aesthetic thingy

Anyways, this one is by Papillon_noir3 Thanksssss!

Thanksssss!

"Now I am sure you all are ecstatic to know what the mystery field trip we are going to on Friday. We are going to............. Stark Industries!!" Ms. Laurence announced energetically to Peter's 4th Period Physics class.

The class erupted in cheers of excitement while Peter only felt dread coil in his stomach.

"Sucks to be you" Ned whispered at Peter, laughter glittering in his eyes.

"Psst Penis. Hey Penis!" Peter hear Flash whisper at him. He sighed and turned around.

"What??" Peter whisper-yelled at Flash

"Everyone's gonna know how fake your SI Internship is!" Flash told Peter triumphantly.

Peter and Ned rolled their eyes and shared a look of long-suffering. Peter sighed again. How on Earth was he supposed to keep it a secret that the Avengers are his family! He braids Natasha's hair and bakes cookies with Cap and Bucky!! He calls Pepper and Tony Mom and Dad, well they are after Tony adopted him but that's beside the point!

At least I have Ned.

He made it through the day, ignoring Flash for the most part. He was chatting with Ned while MJ stood there sketching.

" See ya tomorrow losers," MJ said as she left.

Peter turned around as he heard Happy beep. "See you tomorrow Ned!" He called as he stepped in the car. Ned waved and walked to the subway.

During the car ride, Happy noticed that the normally chirpy and bouncy teen was now subdued. "You good kid?" Happy asked.

Looking startled, Peter said, "Oh yeah. Yeah. I'm fine."

Happy said "Whatever you say kid." before rolling his eyes and the car ride passed in comfortable silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the evening passed by with no interruptions until dinner.

"So. About that field trip Peter..." Aunt Natasha said, smirking while waving a yellow trip slip.

Peter gulped. "Ha... Ab-bout that..." Peter nervously stuttered out.

Natasha smirked before handing the paper and a pen to Tony who signed it with a flourish and gave it to Peter. Peter was about to rip it up before Natasha glared at him, and boy was that scary. He nervously smiled before putting the paper in his backpack and saying, "Please, please don't embarrass me too much..."