The one where Peter is Vindictive || @apjofan76 on Wattpad

ItsJustKai: Welp, I guess RDJ ships it.

Another one by apjofan76 !

This has spideypool and stony of course.

Also, If you didn't know— I have a YT channel. It's called BlackCatMMD. A video is above. Shameful self promo... lol.

Ned sighed as the bell rung another day in the hell scape called highschool, he's usually a little (emphasis on little) bit more upbeat, but it's been four days without Peter being there and Ned. Is. Bored.

Sure he had MJ, bur the girl could care less about Lego or star wars... it's just not the same without Peter. Besides what's a guy in the chair to do without his spiderman? (the "wait for you to come back" meme comes to his head, he quickly dismisses it.)

He understands why Peter had to go. The guy is the heir to the Stark Industries, also an Avenger in training, and really, he can't fault Tony for making him take an excused week off.
It seemed that Ms. Potts wanted him to start in the buiseness part of SI.

From the texts Ned got in the past four days, Peter has been attending galas charity events and board meetings under the guise of the heir of SI who will be made public in a few months.

Which, Cool!! but it also means he has to suffer through classes without his best friend, and he is not at all about that life choice.

Mr. Leroy walks in the class and starts teaching about basic coding, which might have been a little bit interesting if he wasn't good enough to hack Tony Rogers-Stark's tech (some might call him petty, bit he's really really proud of accomplishing that.)
"So class I hope you remember that we have our annual surprise Field trip tomorrow."

Ned rolled his eyes, alright dude, he got it after the first ten time, they had to behave wherever they're going.
OK, so maybe he's a bit more salty than he lets on, but come on, he could program these in his sleep!

"Just trust me when I say that you're all going to love the place." be says with the conspirational wink that all the teachers has been doing since they announced the trip.

Ned makes eye contact with MJ. The girl's face containing a profound displeasure at yet again being told that they'll like the destination, Ned understood the sentiment.

He took his phone out as soon as the bell rang to text Peter.

(bold is Peter and underline is Ned)

Man, if the teachers were this excited, you'd think they'd just come out and say where the trip is.

The reply is instantaneous

they're still alluding to the tour?

IT'S SO FRUSTRATING!!!!! I'M STARTING SYMPATHISE WITH MJ!"

yikes, good luck man.

how are things on your end? the galas cool?

I almost had a sensory overload from all the standing around an TALKING. also some of the old people were creeps.

Ned grimaced in sympathy for his friend and walked out of the school messaging about Legos and Star wars and everything else they didn't have time to nerd out about, He'll probably go to the tower later but hey, school time is prime talking with best friend time.