Chapter 7

Alexander POV

I just sitting in my office and doing nothing. Well actually i was waiting for the man that i hired to call me and give me information about my baby. I left Daniel with the one of my best man Jacob at living room because i trusted Jacob. Jacob was a werewolf and same age with me. He already working for me when he still young because his parents work for my father. His daddy was my father best man and his papa was my father secretary. My father told me that he force both of Jacob parents to get married when he knew that his secretary was pregnant with his most trusted best man AKA his best friend. In this world male werewolf and vampire can get pregnant too BUT it just can happen between true mate. Jacob daddy was a werewolf but his papa was a vampire so this make Jacob a hybrid. But when they test Jacob at hospital they said he 80% werewolf and 20% vampire. So this make Jacob werewolf but he still have a little bit of vampire ability such as speed walk and what i more jealous is he FUCKING HANDSOME!!!!! BUT OF COURSE I'M MORE HANDSOME. You know why i said i'm more handsome? Because Jacob was a submissive.

My thought was interupted with my phone ringing. I pick up the call. "Hello" "Hello boss it's me the man you hired to find a information about the little boy" "Okay i'm listening, go on with the information that you get" "Well i don't find lot of information about that boy in the system because in the government system the boy is already dead 18 year ago after a few hours he been born." "What? Are you sure that's him?" "Yes i'm pretty sure, i also shocked like you too boss but one of my friend say that he had seen this boy before" "And where is it?" "At one of orphanage from a few city away from you and you know what like the orphanage is boss?" "What kind of place the orphanage is?" "Well i already go there and that place just like a abandoned building that anytime it can fall to the grown." "What an awful place to raise up a child, and what more you get from there?" "When i go there all of the children just finish their lunch and i ask one of the children what they eat for lunch and he just stare at me and say he don't know what lunch is it because they just eat once a day and they just eat rice with fried egg or bread with butter. I really shocked bacause who the hell will just feed children that still growing once a day? Evan homeless feed their children 2 times a day. I ask them where their guardian and you know what they say boss? He when out last night after one of the boy runaway and when he come back he was drunk and pass out in his office. I believe the boy who runaway is the little boy that with you. I told them not to told their guardian that i came here and i just want to help all of them. Let me tell you boss all of the children face lit up like a chrismass tree after i told them that i came here to rescued. I go to the man office and see him pass out on the floor. I search the room and found nothing about that boy and i almost give up when i see a black box under his office table. I open the box and see what was inside is all of information about the boy and after i read the boy information i was really shocked" "What did you mean?" "Well boss about this boy information that i read from this box contain really can't be tell on the phone. I will go to your place and give this box to you and you must read it by yourself. So that i get your permission to go to your place boss?" "Yes you have my permission" .

"Wait boss please don't hang up the phone yet" "What you want?" Alexander ask with sound of irritated laced in his voice because he still thinking about what the information he get about the orphanage. "Well boss i know this is awkward but can i make a deal with you?" "What deal?" "Well i want to rescued this children and i already have a decent house that where this children can stay because it just 18 children and all of them are boy and at age from 8 to 16 years old. But i don't have lot of money and from what i see all of this boys is a little. So you know what i meant boss. So can i make a deal with you boss?" He ask nervously. "Well from your story i think i can give you a deal because all of the boys is a little. So we will discuss this more when you came here to give me the box tomorrow. Now i want you to bring all of the kids to the house you talking about. But where are the house anyway?" "Oh it was my house because i use to have a big family but all of my siblings and parents has been killed. I don't want to talk long but all in all my house have lot of room to place this kids." "Okay i trust you for this kids safety" "Okay don't worry boss. Well good evening boss and bye".

After he hang up the phone i rub my temple with my right hand. Well i don't mind to spend a little of my money to this kids especially this kids is a little. What i mind is what this all about my baby information that make my man can't tell it through the phone? Well i hope it not too bad.

I HOPE.

😀