TO BELOVED READERS

This is not a chapter but a warning!!!

Hai everyone, this is me the author. I just want to tell you all that to be carefull. Why? Because when i was bored. I check my wattpad account and see my followers just 100 and above. But i don't mind it because is up to you if you want to follow me or not. But what make me furious is when i see who i was following. And i was shocked because my following is lot more that followers. So i decided to check one by one the account that i followed to see majority of them i didn't even know. Because from what i know, i will just followed someone who follow me, who support my stories and the account that i readed their stories. I thought something like buying followers like this just happen in instagram but literally not.

So my WARNING here is

Please my dearest readers, please check your wattpad account again and unfollow the account that you think you never saw before.

And because i'm bored and i was watching 'Supernatural' i get an idea to write another story. Please check my new story called 'SUPERNATURAL DEAGED DEAN' . HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

And remember that every stories that i write i will put little emoji at the end of the story because i just caught that someone was copy my stories straight and make their own. I didn't mind if they want to said that they get the idea to write their stories from my story but when i read their story it just like i read my own story. They changed nothing. And they thought i'm stupid . Thanks to someone who messej me personaly to inform me about someone copy my story.

Have a good day everyone
God bless you all

😊