Not a chapter

In this story it was a world where characters from fantasy story came alive such as werewolf and vampire. In this world werewolf,vampire and human can live without they try to kill each other.

Human - nothing special about them but if they work for other creature they will be paid special because most of human easy become tired and mostly other creature work nonstop and that's why human will be paid special if they work over time. But most human will not work over time because they still afraid of other creature so when work time was over they will go straight to home and do the groceries at weekend.

Werewolf - They can shift into their wolf form if they want but if they still in their human form they still can used their ability such as fast running, super hearing, strong especially Dom and super smelling. Werewolf have inner self that will talking with them if they bored or thinking. Also inner self can tell them when they found their mate or youngling. 20 human age was 1 werewolf age and their appearance will aging until 30 of age and they will stay with that face until they die. They will mark their mate to make their bond stronger.

Vampire - They don't burn under the sun or if they been splash by holy water they still don't burn. They don't drink blood often because once they drink blood they can last for a decade and vampire just drink blood from their mate and it won't kill their mate when them sucking their blood because it will make their bond more stronger. Same like werewolf every 20 human age it just 1 vampire age. Same with the appearance.

Werewolf will die if their head been separate from their body or their heart been pull out. But werewolf skin is thick and bullet can't tear their skin apart especially Dom. That's why Dom have to protect Sub.

Vampire if you shoot them many times they still can't die or even heck if you shoot them with silver bullet through their heart they still alive but in critical condition. The way to kill them same with werewolf but instand of thick skin they have very super speed.

Clasification

Dom - The one who will be a husband in the relationship and the one who will have to protect their Sub and youngling even the youngling was not blood related to them. The one who will impregnant the Sub.

Sub - The one who will be a wife in the relationship and the one who will be pregnant no matter what their gander boy or girl they can be pregnant. They will protect their youngling even the youngling was not blood related to them.

Little - Someone who will be werewolf and vampire youngling. It can be a human that been turn into their new parents true creature or they already werewolf and vampire biological child. Mostly if human been taken as youngling they will riceive a shot that will make them turn into a werewolf or vampire or both but their body will stop aging and their mind will start again as a baby and it will increase just like werewolf and vampire 20 human year is 1 werewolf and vampire age. So if the human been taken as a youngling at the age of 18 their mind will restart and they have to wait for another 360 years to become 18 again in werewolf and vampire year and be immortal same goes with their body. If they have been taken at the age of 18 they will have to wait for another 380 years to have a appearance as a nineteen years old in werewolf and vampire age. But if they already child of the werewolf and vampire, their body will grow just like human but will stop at 20 of human age. But their mind still of 1 year old. They will be a little until they are age of 20 in werewolf and vampire year. After that they will change into Dom or Sub but most little turn out to be Sub it was rare to little turn into Dom but still they can be.

In this story Sub werewolf and Sub vampire will get pregnant if they are with their true mate. And for the human youngling, werewolf and vampire inner self will told them if they found them because they will not pick out human who was not their youngling and force them because the human will die. Even bad werewolf and vampire will not do this because good or bad werewolf and vampire they still love their child and human youngling.

If the child of werewolf and vampire was not a little still they will grow just like human and stop at 20 age of human. Their mind will be just like an adult but in the eyes of older werewolf and vampire they still a kid. They have to wait for another 400 years to their appereance change to 21 years old. And 20 more years to change into 22 and so on.

😀