Chapter 14

Daniel POV

I wake up from my afternoon nap and just stare at the ceilings and thinking. When i grew up i always been told that my parent died in a car crash and child service just drop me at the orphanage. Mr. Bruno said no one want to adopt me because i'm a freak and unwanted. And i make a decision to runaway from the orphanage to start a new life but God make me met with a stranger and to make it worst the stranger turn out to be my biological father. I'm still happy that now i have my own Daddy but why i have been put at the orphanage at the first place? And the most important who is my mother?

I was brought out from my thought when i feel tears streaming down my cheeks. When i move to sit up i can feel my diaper is wet. My lip start to wobble and not long after that, i let out a wail. I always crying when i realize that i wet my pants because i don't know when i need to go and Mr. Bruno always beat me up because of it. I look up when i heard door been open and Daddy walk in MY room and he pick me up.

He rub my back sothingly until my crying decreased into a sniffles and he put me on the changing table. He make a quick work to change my dirty diaper into a fresh one. After that he pick me up and make me a bottle of milk and bring me to his office. Daddy take a seat on a armchair and fed me my bottle.

After awhile i realize that i'm not alone with Daddy but they also someones else inside this room. Daddy speak to the others guys that i did not recognize who they are. In this room i just know Daddy, Uncle Jacob and Uncle Shawn. I listening to their conversation and now i know that the others is Daddy siblings in the other words my uncles who name is Ashton, Asher and Armin.

Daddy ask them to read something inside a black box on the coffee table. After they read it, all of their face turn to a shocked expression. And i think Uncle Armin is he, spoke and ask Daddy is this true? And Daddy said yes and introduced me to my uncles and uncle Jacob and uncle Shawn that my name is Daniel Milan, his child. When Daddy say my full name, i feel like crying because before this i never know my family name.

I didn't realize that i already finished my bottle when Daddy take the empty bottle away from my mouth. I whine because sucking on the bottle nipple is really relaxed me. Daddy shushed me and positioned me and burped me. Daddy turn me around and stand me on the floor between his legs. Daddy left arm secure around my waist to prevent me to fall or moved away. And this position really make me look like a real toddler because if Daddy and i stand beside each other i barely reach his mid thigh.

I feel Daddy kiss the top of my head and said "baby, this 3 men is Daddy little brothers. Their name are Uncle Ashton, Uncle Asher and Uncle Armin." I look up at Daddy face and he just kiss my nose. I scrunch up my nose and i hear those are in the room giggles. "Brother, can i have a hold of the baby? Please with sprinkle on top?" Uncle Ashton said. "I don't know Ashton because everyone in this room know how you interact with little." Daddy said and this make Uncle Ashton look a bit sad. And be me, i don't want to make anyone else sad. So i make a grabby hands towards Uncle Ashton and he face lit up. "Look little Daniel want to be held by me." Uncle Ashton stated.

Daddy look down at me and sigh. "Do little prince want to be held by Uncle Ashton?" With that i nod my head eagerly. "Okay". Daddy kiss my cheek and i wipe it with a whine and again it make everyone chuckle. What so funny? "Here you go Ashton, i warn you don't drop him". Daddy said this to Uncle Ashton with a treatening glare. "I promise, cross my heart". I finally been put on Uncle Ashton lap with me facing him. I just look up at Uncle Ashton handsome face BUT MY daddy is more handsome of course.

"Where you want to go brother?". Uncle Ashton ask daddy when he see daddy stand up from his seat. "Well you said to cross your heart so you don't drop little prince. So i want to go to the kitchen to get a knife". Daddy reply. My eyes widden. Did daddy really want to cross Uncle Ashton heart? No i won't let him because that only bad people job. Daddy not a bad people. Are him?

"You kidding right?" Uncle Ashton ask with bored tone. "Well you said cross your heart so i need a knife, bye i will go to take it now besides i need a loo badly". Daddy said with a wink. I don't know why but i feel scared and upset so i do what most babies do. I'm crying. I hide my face in the crook of Uncle Ashton neck. Everyone felt silent.

"Oh baby what is wrong?". Daddy try to pick me up from Uncle Ashton lap but i just tighten my grip around his neck. "Little prince why did you upset?". Uncle Asher ask while he rub my leg that tangled around Uncle Ashton waist. "Daddy meani". "Little prince that really hurt daddy feeling, why did you said daddy meanie?". "Nief, bad ting". I lisp around my thumb that found it way to my mouth.

"Well Alex you know you are not supposed to talk aboud grow up jokes around littles". Uncle Jacob said while he stand up. "Well Alex the solution is you have to apologise towards Ashton first and maybe little one will stop crying". Uncle Jacob said to daddy.

"So brother did you ready to apologise towards me?". Uncle Ashton ask with a smirk.

"You kidding me right". Daddy said towards Uncle Ashton.

😁