Chapter 8

Alexander POV

I exit my office and go to the living room and see the most adorable sight. My baby was lying on the couch and ready to sleep but i must stop him there. I rather facing a cranky baby instand of hyper baby at night. I went towards my baby on the couch and pick him up. He immediately rest his head on my shoulder and i bouncing him a little while saying "let's get you wash up and fill the tummy of yours with dinner and we will went to sleep after you drink a bottle of warm milk". I didn't wait for he respond because i know he too sleepy to answer me. I walk up the stairs and go to his nursery. When i reach the nursery i walk in and put him down on the changing table. I didn't change his diaper or take off his clothes. I grab a towel from one of the cabinet under the changing table. "Well baby let's get you wash up shall we". I pick him up and went into the attached bathroom in his nursery.

When i walk in the bathroom i lay him down on the map that laying on the sink gap. He whine of tirednes and i just shushed him. I take off his hoodie and next his short. I look at his diaper and notice it was full. I mean really full and messy. "Baby why didn't you tell daddy that you used your diaper?" "Don't realize that i need to go until too late. Sorry" Tears start to gather at the brim of his eyes. "Hey don't cry,shhh ,daddy not angry because you used your diaper because that the reason i put you in diaper . I'm just worry you will get a rash okay. Now dry those tears please. For daddy." He cry down and he just hiccuped.

I open the tap at the diaper and pull the front down. I take a few wipes that i put beside the sink and wipe down my baby bit and cute little bum. After that i roll up the dirty diaper with the used wipes and throw it into a bin. I pick up my baby and balance him on my hip and go over the bathtub. I bent down and open the fauchet and let the water flow in the tub. I adjust the water temparature to luckwarm . I pick up a little bottle and put some of the substain in the water and the bubble start to forming. I bounced my baby to get his attation and he look at me. I show him the bubble and wait for he reaction. He just stare at it with black expression. What is wrong with this child? Did he did not see a bubble before? OH MY GOD WHY I'M SO STUPID? Of course he never see a bubble before and maybe he never had a proper bath when he still at the run down orphanage.

I scoop some bubble into my free hand and brough it to my baby face "it's a bubble baby" and bobbed his nose. Some of the bubble stick at his nose. His scrunched his face try to look at the bubble on his nose. He soo cute. "Okay let's get you settle in the water" I put him slowly in the water and he tensed a little. "Don't worry baby, daddy will always hold you" When i look really closed my baby is too small sitting in this bath tub. Hmm maybe i should order baby tub. Okay head take note order baby tub online. I hold my baby at his middle while my other hand pick up a little cup and scoop some water and pour it on my baby head but beware with his eyes. After that i grab a washclothe dump it into the water and brough it to my baby body and scrub his skin gently. I do this for several time until i need to wash at his bit and bum. My baby put a stop at it with his little hand grab my hand. "Baby what's wrong?" "No" "Why no baby?" "Private" oh i understand now my baby was not comfortable with me wash his private area. "Well baby i need to wash you down there if not you can get infected" "Please no" "Baby no more 'no'. Don't you forget that i already see your private when i change your diaper? And i already wash you down there when you still asleep" his face was shocked at my scolded. And to make it worse his eyes start to water. "Oh baby, daddy really sorry. Daddy didn't meant to scolde you. Now don't cry , daddy promise that i just wash you down there and no funny business" i told him and i can see he tenses a bit but try to relax a little. He gave me a small nod of his head and i continued to wash his bit and bum. I make sure to wash it properly to make sure my baby not get infected and gently with his rash that still healed . After that i wash his hair with baby shampoo and conditional and rises his body.

I snatch the bathtub drain and pick my baby up. I grab the towel that i bring with me and lay it open on the map that on the sink gap. I lay my baby on the towel and start to dry him. I open a cabinet underneath the sink and pull out a hair dryer. I swith on the hair dryer and start to drying my baby hair. This hair dryer not the type that make a loud noise. After his hair totally dry, i swaddle him with the towel and bring him to the nursery.

I put him on the changing table and throw the towel into a dirty clothes hamper. I strap my baby middle with the strap that attached with the table to avoid him to fall out. I go into the walk in closet and grab a hoodie this time a blue colour and a white onesie. I get back to my baby and open the strap. I pick a diaper, wipes, baby powder and rash cream from the cabinet and put it besides my baby. I pick up the diaper and unfold it and i pick my baby legs with my left hand and put the diaper underneath his bum and put down his legs. After that i open the cap to the rash cream and put a generouse amout at my hand and carefully to apply the cream at his bit and bum. I put some baby powder on him and make sure his belly, chest, legs and arms also covered with baby powder. After that i pull the front of the diaper up and tap it around his waist. I put the onesie on him and snap the button between his legs. And put the hoodie on him, this hoodie just his size but still it reach his knee. This hoodie was custom made to reach my baby knee because i want my little to always wear short and just diaper when he asleep (of course Alexander booked this baby outfit before he meet with Daniel).

After i finished clothes him, i think that i forgot something. OOHHHH. I forgot to brush his teeth. I pick my baby up and goes to the bathroom again. "What are you doing?" My baby ask "Well i forgot to brush your teeth" i tell him simple. I put him on the sink gap and grab a little toothbrush and put a little amount of toothpaste on it. I give it to my baby and he just stare at it. I sigh, of course he will just stare at it because i bet he never brush his teeth before. I grab the toothbrush from his little hand and instructed him to open his mouth and he obey. I brush his teeth and wash his mouth. After that i make him look in the mirror. He smile at his reflection. He really cute.

"Okay let's get some dinner shall we"

😊