CHARACTER

1. Alexander Milan
- Werewolf
- Dom
- 28 / 560 years old
- Leader to mafia group name 'Blood Moon'. Married to Adrian Milan/Lauren.

2. Adrian Milan/Lauren
- Vampire
- Sub
- 25 / 500 years old
- Married to Alexander Milan. Location unknow.

3. Daniel Milan
- Werewolf + Vampire
- Little
- 18 / not even 1 year old in werewolf vampire age
- Son to Alexander Milan and Adrian Milan/Lauren.

4. Jacob Lauren/Orian
- Werewolf + Vampire
- Sub
- 28 / 560 years old
- Married to Amar Lauren. Have a baby boy with his husband but been separate when the baby still 4 month old in human years. Jacob was Alexander second in command and really loyal.

5.Shawn Holland
- Vampire
- Sub
- 23 / 460 years old
- Alexander most loyal butler. Mated with Asher but forget about it after an attack.

6. Harry Scoth
- Vampire
- Sub
- 28 / 560 years old
- Alexander best friend. Blood Moon personal doctor.

7. Ashton Milan
- Werewolf
- Dom
- 26 / 520 years old
- Alexander little brother. Twin to Asher. He was the first born twin. His personality is a playboy but loyal to his mate.

8. Asher Milan
- Werewolf
- Dom
- 26 / 520 years old
- Alexander little brother. Twin to Ashton. He was the second born twin. Mated with Shawn but forget about it after an attack but still flirted with Shawn because his personality is a playboy but loyal to his mate.

9. Armin Milan
- Werewolf
- Dom
- 24 / 480 years old
- Alexander little brother. Troublemaker but will loyal to his mate. Have a crush on his family personal doctor.

10. Amar Lauren
- Vampire
- Dom
- 30 / 600 years old
- Married to Jacob Lauren/Orien. Have a child with his mate. Been separate with his mate but still have his child with him but his mind think that he having a child with some other woman but the woman die giving birth to his child. Location unknow.

11. Zyron Lauren
- Werewolf + Vampire
- Little
- 18 / not even 1 year in werewolf vampire age
- Child to Jacob and Amar. Always have fate that his dead mother was not his actual mother. Nickname Zizi.

12. Michel Alan
- Vampire
- Sub
- 21 / 420 years old
- Alex investigator. Cousin to Adrian and Amar. His mother was a sister to Adrian and Amar father. Has a soft sport towards kids especially littles. All of his family have been murdered and Adrian and Amar was the last blood related family that he have. He also given a shot to forget everything and he also forget that he was the one who introduce Alexander to Adrian.

13. Stephane Mendes
- Vampire
- Dom
- 30 / 600 years old
- Leader to mafia group name 'Dark Shadow' . In love with Maria but not mated with her. But he don't know Maria just used him because of his group power.

14. Sam Cruise
- Werewolf + Vampire
- Sub
- 24 / 480 years old
- Mason second in command and also in love with Maria. Also been used by Maria without he know it.

15. Maria Deep
- Werewolf
- Sub
- 30 / 600 years old
- Daughter to Mason. Bitch who obsessed with Alexander.

16. Manson Deep
- Werewolf
- Dom
- 50 / 1000 years old but appearance was 30.
- Leader to mafia group name 'Gold Wolf'. Father to Maria. Will do everything to his dauther if it will give him more power.

😙