Chapter 15

Alexander POV.

"Well brother you really have to apologize to me because if you don't, little one will not stop upset to you". Ashton say this with a smug face that i really want to slap to erase it from his face FOREVER. Jacob came to us and take Daniel into his arms and immediately his crying stop. Well of course his crying will stop because Jacob was a sub and sub have this scent that make littles calm besides their parents.

"Oh thank God". I sigh. "Well Alex, i think it's too early for you to thank God because little one is still sulking and refused to look at you". He's kidding right? "Brother just apologize already, it's not like your pride will torn off". Armin said after a long time he felt silence. Speaking of silence, i also notice that Shawn also felt silence and did not move at all after he read the black box contain.

"Okay okay, oh Ashton please take my apologize, i promise i will not cross your heart with a knife". I said this with my hand wide open for dramatic effect like how Romeo and Juliet scene. "Oh big brother, i will forgive you but with one condition". "And what condition Juliet?" "Oh Romeo the condition is, please go to the bathroom." Oh shot. I forgot that i really need to used a loo badly. "Ok Juliet, i'll go now".

We heard giggles came from little prince. I stand up and go to stand in front of Jacob and Daniel. "Well little prince, daddy need to used a big boy potty, so you need to stay with Uncle Jacob, Uncle Ashton and Uncle Armin yeah?". He nod his head and this action make his hair going up and down. I kiss his forehead and look at the other. "Shawn and Asher, i want both of you stay in this room and talk. Meanwhile everyone else go down to dining room and start eating dinner because i already ask the chef to cook lunch while we still up here. I will be there after i finish with my business. Same goes with both of you too Shawn and Asher, after you settle go down to join us with lunch."

After i told everyone this, i work my legs to bring me to the bathroom that besides my office.

Asher POV.

After everyone left this room, i get up from my seat and goes to sit down besides Shawn but still i left a distands between us. "Hi Shawn". I said nervously. "So this explain why you always trying to woo me even though you are a playboy". Shawn said this without looking at me. "Yeah, maybe". I said. Well great Asher, from all the words in this world you choose 'maybe' just great.

"Maybe? What you meant by maybe?". Shawn said, this time he look at me straight in the eyes with sad expression. Oh no. "No no, that's not what i meant." "So what do you meant by maybe?". He said this with a single tear run down his cheek. I pull him into me and rested his head at the crook of my neck with me resting my head on top of his head.

I smelling his scent that i really missed. I can feel his tears start to wet my dress shirt collar but i don't care. "Sha - Babe" i correct myself. "when i said 'maybe' because that time i can not thinking straight. But what made me really sure why i still trying to woo you because of our bond, our strong bond". "But we still not mated yet". He said while he trying to calm himself down with me rubbing his back. "Yeah, i know we not mated yet but if we were meant together, our bond will get more strong if we been separate". "Yeah you right". He said.

"You okay now?" "Yeah i'm okay." I pulled him apart from me and look him in the eyes. "Do you want to go eat dinner now because i'm straving?" He chukle and nod his head. "I bet if you have to choose between me and food, of course you choose food". "Well of course not, i will choose you instand of food but still depants on the food." He giggle and smack me on the chest.

"Well let's go to eat my King". He said this make my heart warm. "Sure my Queen, let's go". I stand up and offer my hand. He take it and stand up. We exit the room and walk hand in hand into the dining room. Everyone look at us and claps their hands. But poor Daniel did not know what is going on.

😀