Trains...

***** 8 YEARS LATER *****
Four/Tobias's POV!
Well my baby is 13 years old and is in Junior high! That's insane isn't it! Anyways today's Carter's first day at the Junior high and I still wake her up and sometimes she even asks me to carry her. Don't say anything but I still do... I open her door and walk over and jump on the bed. "Get up Carter Nicole Eaton!" "Dad come here." she say waving her hand gesturing for me to go over and I do. She begins poking my face? "Carter what are you doing?" I ask "Looking for the off switch." she tells me. She gets up and gets ready. "Mmm... Pancakes." she says "You know I cook them everyday on the first day." I tell her "Yeah I know." She tells me. When we finish eating she goes to the bathroom and comes out with the brush and a hair tie. "Dad? I look at her and she smiles. "Come here." she sits in front of me and I brush out her mane. She giggles. Every time time I do this she does, and can I say she never really brushed her own hair. When I'm all done and pull it up I pull her on my lap and hug her. "Once a teddy bear always a teddy bear." she says "Hey, your the only 13 year old I've heard of you still let's their dad don these things I'm taking advantage..." I tell her. She just laughs . "Well Carter let's go." I tell her. Were in the hall when she tell me "Dad carry me!" she pleads "Seriously Carter your 13 when do you plan on walking?" I ask. Her bottom lip sticks out "When you tell me no." she says still pouting. "Ugh fine come here." I say. I pick her up. She really light and fragile for her age, even though she eats non stop she definitely has Tris's body type. "To Ashton's apartment." she declares. Then we run in to Christina and Zeke. "Hey guys!" me and Carter say. "Can't Carter walk?" Zeke asks "Uncle Zeke you can't say anything last week when you came and got me I didn't even ask you to pick me up, but when I walked out the door you carried me the whole way there!" Carter says. I just walk way. Carter knocks on the door an Ashton answers. "Carter you can walk you know?" he says "Your just jealous your dad doesn't carry you." she tells him. I put her down. "Anyway Ashton!!" she says and they squeeze each other. Carter hadn't seen Ashton in five days because his mom was sick but they talked on the phone for hours! That's the longest they have been away from one another in 8 years they obviously had withdrawal they act like they haven't seen each other in years! I clear my throat and they jump apart blushing. They both came walking out Ashton in front when he became just far enough ahead Carter went and jumped on his back. He seemed fine with it and place both hand under her knees to hold her up. Her head laid down on his shoulder and he just walked. Then we go to the train tracks he still decided he didn't want to put her down an she didn't want to get down.

ASHTON'S POV!!!
I really do like Carter. She may be my best friends I like her. I've always wanted to like ask her out to ice cream or somewhere. When she jumped on my back I got really nervous... I grabbed her legs a propped her up. She just laid her head on my shoulder. I carried her all the way to the tracks and still haven't put her down. I haven't seen her is five days longest we've ever been apart, even though we talked for hours on the phone I still missed her. I really do want to ask her but I'm extremely nervous. Also Four is really big scary guy...

CARTER'S POV!!
I'm glad Ashton didn't put me down. I didn't want him to. I realized I've had this crush on him since a while. He's my best friends though we do little cute things though. Like he'll carry me or he held my hand, that's something isn't it? I finally see the train "Ashton put me down." I tell him and run up to Dad. "Bye dad. Love you." I kiss his cheek. I run back to Ashton. "1" I say "2" he says "3!!!" we scream and jump. Then next thing I know is everything's black.

ASHTON'S POV!
I see Carter on the floor eyes closed! She's knocked out!! I pick her up and jump off with the little bit of land we had left. I run carrying her screaming "FOUR FOUR!!" I shout fighting my tears. He finally turns around and looks at Carter "What the hell happened?!" he yells. "She hit her head jumping on." I yell. He runs up grabs her and we run to the infirmary. I just sit in the waiting room and sit waiting and waiting an then I'm asleep.