Prepared!

Okay Christina said she know where were gonna go. Shauna is coming to help, and Zeke is just coming to keep me sane. I change Carter and wrap her up and we walk out. Again receiving odd looks especially from Lauren. Ever since you know what happened 3 months ago she been hitting on me which is extremely awkward. She's so ridiculous. I don't care what everyone thinks of me carrying a baby around its none of their business on what's going on. I look at Carter who is pretty much asleep but not really. Then we finally arrive at a store 'Dauntless For Kids'? Never heard of it. Well maybe because I've never really been to anyplace for kids. Then Christina stops. "Okay Four, we new to discuss things we need to get." she says. "Okay, well before you guys showed up I made somewhat of a list. First was Bottles, diapers, blankets, clothes, formula, and she only has one pacifier so I think we need to get her a few more." I say "Okay sounds good! But what about where is she gonna sleep?" She asks. "Well the past 2 day she been sleeping in my bed. I know she can't sleep there forever but for right now she's fine sleeping there." I say "Okay let's get started!!" She says excitedly. Oh this is gonna be fun. Note the sarcasm...
*******PAGE BREAK*******
2 HOURS, 2 AWFULLY LONG HOURS. Okay you may think I'm over reacting but with Christina this is long! We got everything we need and more. She even got a bassinet even though I didn't want one, but she says just in case. It's now time for lunch. When we got there, we got Carter a bottle. We pick a table and sit I feed Carter and myself. The Lauren walks over. "Hey Four." She says fluttering her eyes attempting to look attractive but I don't see anyone else attractive... It's hard. "Lauren." I say not making eye contact. "So Four, I've been wondering... What's that?" I know she's referring to Carter but she's not a that. "What do you mean 'that'?" I say finally looking at her "You know that." she says gesturing to Carter. "It's a her Lauren not a that!" I say still surprisingly somewhat calm. "Okay then who is she?" she ask "Lauren she's my baby!" I say practically yelling so everyone heard and looks. "Wait, what how who?" she asks "Lauren I shouldn't have to explain this to you." I say grab Carter's things and go back to the apartment. Carter's knocked out so I place her on the bed and begin putting her things away. I clear out some of my drawers and put her things in. I clean the bottles and put them away. I even set up the bassinet, still unsure when I'll end up using it. I sit down letting everything sink in. Why wouldn't she tell me she was pregnant? Also thinking about it I don't even think she knew. I have a daughter! "Oh Tris, I can't believe I'm gonna do this without you, but I'm gonna try. I'm gonna raise our daughter and I promise I will love and take care of her for ever. I know I promised you I won't let them kill you and I broke it." by this time I'm bawling. "Oh, Tris baby I'm so so sorry we've had our ups and way downs but I've never stopped loving you and I never will stop. But I swear on our little girls life I will never ever break this promise to love and care for her!! Okay Tris I love you! You hear me?! I love you and her so much! and never ever stop okay baby? Okay." At this moment I'm down on my knees crying. I haven't talked about her or 'talked' to her in all these months but Carter changed that. Even though she's only been here a few days she still my daughter and I really do love her. Ever since I opened the envelope it's really was instant love. Like I said to Shauna I missed 3 months of her life I plan on missing no more! Perfect time for Carter to start crying, to snap me out of my thoughts. I jump up wipe my left over tears. "Hey Carter." I say in somewhat of a baby voice. She just looks at me. "Yeah I know I sounded stupid no need to tell me like that." I stick my tongue out at her. She giggles. Hold on giggles? I'm pretty sure she just like laughed? Whatever that was I personally think it was one of the cutest sounds I've ever heard. I've never said anything like that before, but it really was. I look at her she just looks back. I stick my tongue back out, she laughs again. Just like her smile her laugh is contagious, I begin laughing like really laughing. Yeah, I really did only know her a few days but I really really do love her. I walk over to her, and pick her up. "Are you hungry?" She makes a little noise "I'm taking that as a yes!" When the bottle is done warming and I'm about to sit down a knock is at the door. I walk to over and open to see Zeke. "Hey man." I say gesturing for him to come in and he steps in and sits on the couch. I sit down still holding Carter. "I'm gonna be honest with you, you look weird like a happy weird. Also weird cause your holding a baby." He says I chuckle "Also your laughing and smiling. Which I haven't seen in like a year!" He adds "Yeah even though Carter has only been here a couple days a really do love her. It's like I have another piece of Tris here with me." I say smiling at Carter. "She really did brighten up these few months in this short amount of time. I also heard her laugh for the first time shes really cute." I say "Did you just say cute? I didn't know cute was in Four's vocabulary!" He says laughing "Haha so funny!" I say sarcastically. "Yeah but really Four I think Carter really is gonna help you." he says more seriously "Yeah I think so to I really don't wanna imagine life without her now that she's here she's here to say and I'm prepared!"