*Put chapter tittle here*

CARTER'S POV!!!

Ashton's gone!! When I mean gone I mean his grandmother passed and I guess they allowed his mom to see her one last time... So he's not here. I realized something. I have no friends! Well you know except Ashton but still I really don't know anyone else... Yet there's this place, a place kids roughly around my age go and just hang out. Dad's out with Zeke mine as well go. I walk to my room putting on my black sweater skinny jeans and combat boots. Yeah typical Dautless... I walk to the place seeing kids everywhere. I walk in grad this little drink and sit down. Twiddling with my thumbs, then 3 girls walk up to the table and sit. I remember them Ashley, Carrie, and Alice. "Oh your Carter the drop out." Ashley says first. I was confused. Thy must've saw it on my face cause then the next blow came. "Yeah Carter the drop out. See that look he probably any understand cause she's slow." Carrie says slowly. "For starters I'm not slow... They don't even teach you anything besides the faction therefor I see no point. I also have my personal reasons so I see no reason on going." I says taking a sip of my drink. "Carter-" I cut her off "There's no reason to continue the conversation so you blondie and the followers can leave now." I tell her. "Carter you should know better than to talk to me like that." she says taking her arm back hitting right in my nose. I feel a little blood trickle down to my top lip. I stand up raising my fisting hitting as hard as I can hitting here in the jaw. *crack* Everyone 'Ohhs' I look at her on the ground, and run home. I open the door slamming it behind me "Oh ther- what happened to you nose?" first question dad asks me. "A girl." Is all I say wiping the blood with my sleeve. He gapes at me "Did you fight back?!" he yells. "Her jaw may or may not be broken..." I says. He laughs then fists bumps me? "That's my girl." he says walking away. Now I realize why I have no friends... but now I also realize that's okay.

FILLER CHAPTER 101!!

Okay I need to update more obviously... But it's the weekend! Whoop whoop! New chapter either tomorrow or Sunday! Standby😏