32!!

TOBIAS'S POV!!

"W-W-What just happened?" Carter stutters. "I don't know..." I reply. "But I didn't do anything! What is he talking about?!" She yells. "Carter calm down. I don't know what's going on! But I'll be right back." I say slamming the door on my way out. I walk to Zeke's apartment. I beat on the door when he finally opens. "What the hell man?!" "Your daughter is ridiculous! Slapping Christina, who does she think she is!?" "What?! My daughter has five bruises on her face from Christina squeezing her face. Like really we both know Carter better!" "Four, your like my brother, your my best friend but ever since Carter got here you changed." My eye twitches. "That was 13 years ago! Your telling me now?! Zeke she's like your niece, come on she calls you her uncle! What are you doing?! What is Christina doing to you?" I yell. "Can you just leave Four." Zeke doesn't say that. It's Christina. I give up and walk away. When I get back I'm immediately questioned "What happened?" she ask. I wasn't gonna tell the truth... That sounds terrible, not telling the truth to you own daughter. What she doesn't know won't kill her... Right? "Nothing Carter. Come one lets go do something together we haven't in awhile." I say nervously smiling hoping she goes with it, and she does! She slips on her shoes and grabs my hand waiting to leave. Yes, she still holds my hand. What of she gets lost?! I don't know... Nevermind. We leave, and I have no idea where we are going. "Where are we going." she asks, I swear she asks the question because she knows I don't know. "Uh... I... It's a surprise!" I say quickly. She shrugs. 'Yeah, Tobias where are we going' I ask myself. I know exactly where I'm taking her! A place I haven't seen is almost 14 years. The Ferris wheel. I don't know why it just came to me. Why not? We rode the train all the way to our destination. We walk, I could remember the paintball game like it was yesterday. This was the place I realized I had real feelings for her. We get there and she looks up and down with a confused expression. The ferris wheel is in pretty bad shape... "Why are we here?" she questions. "Wanna here a story?" I ask. She nods and we sit down right there in the grass her in my lap cradling her like I did when she was little. I tell her everything I even went way off and told a little bit about the war. Again little bit, that's a story for a different time. "I wish I could've met her." she mumbles. I don't think I was supposed to here that. "Me too kid. Me too." She looked up at me "Maybe one day." I smile at her "Yeah maybe one day."

I'm sorry you guys suffer terrible writing:( But anyways here you guys go:)