Title your Story Part

Tobias/Four's POV!!!!

I wake up the next morning and she's still sleeping. I I think everything is all good since now I remember. I walk to the cafeteria and get eggs for us, when I come back she on the couch biting her nail. "What's wrong Carter?" I ask her. "Last time you left you came back and didn't even know me..." she trails off. "Calm down everything is fine. I just got breakfast." I say kissing her head and handing her her plate. "So what do you wanna do today?" she asks with her mouth full. I laugh "Well maybe first you should chew your food. I don't know what do you wanna do?" I ask back. "Let's get Ashton I haven't seen him." she says sounding a little guilty. "Okay. Then?" I ask. "I don't know but I'll be back." she say walking out the door. "Be carful!" I yell. "Always." she yells back. About five minutes later her and Ashton walk in. "I. Am. Ashton." he says. I stare at him. "Wh...what the hell is wrong with you?" I ask him. "You lost your memory." he says slowly. "He remembers you idiot." Carter say. Ashton cheeks turn a little pink. "Even if I didn't you don't have to talk like that..." I tell him. "So what are we doing today?" He asks changing the subject plopping on the couch. "That what were trying to figure out..." Carter says. "There's a new place to eat." he says smirking. "Your always hungry fatty! Ohhh! We can take Ashton to meet Caleb!" Carter exclaims. I shrug so does Ashton. "Well let's go!" Carter says trying to pull us of the couch. "Calm down! Were coming." I tell her. She starts running. She always loves going to see Caleb. Ashton's try's to get on Carter's back but they both fall. "Get of me you fatty!!" Carter's yells. He looks at me "Will you carry me?" he asks I stare at him. "No! What's seriously wrong with you?!" I say. "But he'll carry me." Carter's smirks and gets on my back. "I don't think this is fair." he pouts. "To bad! Go horsey!!" Carter declares. We finally get there and Carter knocks excitedly at the door excitedly. He opens "Uncle Caleb!" She yells. "Carter!" he yells picking her up. A few minutes later he puts her down "Uncle Caleb this is my best friend Ashton. Ashton this is my Uncle Caleb." They shake hands "Uncle Caleb." Caleb shakes his head "Just Caleb." he laughs. "Four." he says shaking my hand. "Caleb." I say We walk inside and sit down and right away they began a conversation. I just sort of sit there... "So Four Carter told me about your memory loss." he finally say to me. "Yeah I was running and I tripped over something and hit my head so hard I lost 13 years of memory which I think is sort of ironic." I say. "Yeah it is you just happen to lose everything about Carter." He chuckles. "It really sucked. Do you know how it feels for you dad not to remember you?" she asks. "This is getting depressing." (A/N Christina Quote;) ) " Yeah can you show us erudite?" Carter asks. "I don't know if there okay with that..." I say "Hey why not? Let's go."

Okay I'm sorry!!! I know this is short but it's leading somewhere. I promise next chapter in the next few days!!! School starting has been hectic!!! Sorry babes!!! OHHHHHHHH!!!! Okay 2K reads!!!!!!! Thank you guys and over 40 votes!!!!!!!! This chapter is dedicated to that someone who over the past 2 days pretty much voted for all my chapters!!! Thanks bae!!