Chaos

I live in chaos. Chaos that settle deep down inside of me, that you can never understand. I have a billion lives inside of me, rotating around a billion cells, and each cell has its own galaxy.
I can never deny the universe inside of me, I am not only controlling cells but thinking, feeling, reliving cells.
I am the many things you can't reach...
I beat a hundred beats every time I'm let free, I put all of me in something I cherish, I long for moving emotions people around me can't begin to comprehend.

You said "I want to know you, you, every single piece of you that is buried under the stardust you've created."

And I wondered, are you really willing to dust the parts I've kept buried inside of me, the parts that the moon shines on every once a decade, the parts that make and break me?
Are you willing to unravel me? Unravel me from my darkest folds, the ones I've built and created, the ones I can't contain inside my moving body.

And if my wondering matched the slightest bit with the thundering beautiful reality you've wrapped me in, then I am willing to give you every inch of my skin that sacrificed and crashed, only to live again inside of me...

And by this power I'm giving you, I'll be begging and wailing to your heart not to break me, break me into pieces that will scatter all around.

Take me, all of me, the way I'll take all of you.
My flaws and your flaws, my hands and your hands, my heart and your heart, all intertwined like a masterpiece that could never be broken nor shattered.
A masterpiece that has the ability to light up this entire living...