Infinities

It was in the first time that I saw you that I couldn't catch my breath, in the scariest form of the way the sight of you with the wind blowing through your hair and your contagious laugh took the breath out of my struggling for air lungs.

Love and all it's other synonyms never crossed my head until your heart dropping smile and rugged warm hands entered my black and white vision and ended up coloring every dull corner in my sight.

The tiny moments we shared were like another version of infinity no one believed in, you would give me a secret glance for no more than a count of two seconds and it would feel like the pull of all the magnetic forces that created all the little infinities we shared as if you're holding me captive on anywhere but this earth.

The craziest was when I realized I was in love with you, so goddamn in love with you that it shook up my world, so in love with you that it brought me peace even though it didn't make any sense, but the storm that shook me up was a temporary blow because the calm was back in a mere heartbeat and I knew despite any chaos you and I had we only gave each other peace.

It was in those tiny moments where I'd catch you staring at me with one hell of a cliché soft smile that in literal made my heart skip a beat, and once again terrifying the shit out of me because never in my entire days of living have I had my heart lose count of its beats, until you showed up of course, until I had to fall head over heals in goddamn love with you.

Last of all was when my lips and yours met while on their way to finding home, it was in the way the moon was the only form of light that guided my heart to yours, your repulsing kisses were added to the list of infinities and to the safety I never knew, baby we created an eclipse even the moon couldn't stand to compete next to.