23/9/2017

Half of my life has been spent with me having no idea what I want nor on which ground I stand. I've been lost and I've been in a daze.
But I know there are some dreams that I've wanted since 7th grade, wether they were in my sleep or awake distractions.

I know that ten years from now I want to look back on this day and hold my head high, because I will know that I've made myself proud.

I want to be genuinely happy and overcome the bumps life has thrown my way.
I want a degree and a job. I want to fall in love and travel the world, so I can be able to say I've been all around earth with the one who means everything.
I want to hold his hand while bending our necks to look at the Eiffel Tower and kiss while riding a boat on the waters of Venice.

I want to make memories and never regret a dumb decision on a night out. I want to laugh while speeding over the limit on a highway with my friends.  I want to eat donuts and drink coffee in a coffee house nearby while the rain beats along with the sound of my heartbeat.

I want to prove them wrong. To show them that I faced the battles I've lived. To let them know that nothing is ever hard and unreachable. To be able to say that I'm successful and I did it on my own.

I know that no matter where life ends up taking me, those dreams will never fade away.
I won't force people to stay. I'll go with the flow, be sure that my fate is safe because I believe it's all in god's hands.

I know I'll be okay when I'm 60 and sitting on an armchair with my wrinkly hand in my husband's, satisfied because I've achieved everything I've written and everything I never expected.

I know I will eventually be happy...