How I love You

I couldn't describe how much I loved you...

I couldn't say I loved you more than air because that was too easy...
I couldn't say I loved you to the point where I can't live without you because that was too cheesy...

<The feelings I kept for you were victims to my words>

Because describing the way my heart flutters at the mere mention of your name, or the way my cheeks turn to flames at the smile from your face, or the way my lungs lose all connection to breathing at the sound of my name from your voice, or the way my blood stops running at the hint of sadness in your mesmerizing eyes..

Or the way my knees start to tremble when you grab my waist, or the way I turn into a mushy puddle of heavy feels when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear, or the way I lose any kind of sense when you laugh at my clumsy self, or the way I can't contain my grin when my mom asks about how you're treating me, or the way my ribcage feels like bursting out from how you gaze at me like I'm the only one you'll ever need..

So no, I can't say I love you more than air because I've never given any thought to air, I never held tornadoes and wreck-ships inside me for air.

But the way I love you can't be lost in between the swarms of all the faces that ever fell in love.