🥀🖤

I write to fulfill that desire in me. The desire to make people understand the concept of the things they feel, to make people understand that words don't subside actions nor the other way around. I write because I live in a world of airheads and shallowness where I simply don't fit in.

    I write about love because it feels as if people don't understand this thing the fall in. They can't grasp what that four letter word means. Saying it is as easy as breathing in air yet they don't comprehend the consequences that come a long with it. Despite all that seems they haven't understood yet that in order to love, your words need to come into action, you have to mean the syllables you pronounce.

    Love is a two way thing, a two way relationship, an understanding, a blessing, a "I'm glad I exist so I can feel this", an irrevocable emotion. Love isn't shallow like the people that fall in it. It isn't cheating and hurting and tearing someone's heart apart.

    It's the act of fulfilling the promise you made when you decided to spell out that four letter word.
    It's the act of commitment and finding perfection in the flaws.
    It's the act of worshiping till your limbs give out.
    It's the act of giving till your heart bursts in pieces for that one you love.

    It's the difference between loving and convincing yourself you're in love.

    I write because nobody understands why I write the things I write the way I write them.

    I write because apparently my mindset doesn't belong to where I live.