It's okay to not be okay

It's okay to feel a little sad, it's okay to feel a little insecure and shrink inside a little shell that does nothing but break you, it's okay to be broken, it's okay to get upset over silly nothings once you're fed up, it's okay to cry on the tiles of your bathroom, slipping down the wall to the ground when nothing seems to be going right, it's okay to have a fall out and scream, it's okay to give and not take, it's okay to feel like society has walked over you, it's okay to feel like there is no way out of these never ending circles.

Yes, you may think you have got the depression thing, you may get panic attacks, you may do and say many things that are way out of your situation.

But it's not okay to stay sad, because sadness will go, yet at times it might be replaced with numbness but that too will go, we all go through that stage at times, thinking we don't matter, thinking we can't be heard, but once you accommodate yourself to good thoughts, once you make your presence matter, once you say your thoughts as loud as they can all hear, then and only then will you start feeling okay.

But over and again it's not okay to throw your problems at people, to blame them for the way you are, especially people who stood by you, they don't deserve it. They deserve to make progress with you and take some of the credit as well.

You don't deserve to be left out, but don't make yourself left out, I know sometimes you just can't handle yourself, but you need to get over that stage, you need to help yourself be okay again, because trust me no psychologist, no friend, no parent, no one will help you as much as you can help yourself, so start with your brain, silence your brain and all will be good again.