Don't

Don't whisper "I love you" in my ear while we're in an abandoned parking lot in the middle of the night, when you know you're lying to yourself.

Don't send me a "good morning beautiful" message, every single morning at the exact time of 9.30, when you feel like it's a daily task you've signed up to.

Don't kiss me on my cheek when "I'm looking cute" and make my heart flutter, when you have been doing kissing rounds all around the neighborhood.

Don't tell me "I need you, always" at your lowest points at night while I'm the only one around, when you're gonna leave once you feel alright.

Don't convince me that "I'm the most important of all" and that "my presence takes up all the other things in your life" when as soon as she calls I'm long forgotten.

Don't play your stupid cards on me of "I'm yours and only yours" the moment you feel like I'm getting fed up, when you can't even decide where to stay the night.

Don't go around saying "she's my girl" to your friends while I'm present, when you're going behind my back on the eyesight for everyone to see.

Don't blame me on how "it's my fault and I make everything worse" as I simply state facts and ask for explanations, when all you've been doing is throwing me under the bus.

Don't feed me bullshit that you don't mean, when you know I fall for your trap every time I'm afraid of being left alone.

Don't fill up my head with crazy illusions, when you aren't capable of loving me right.

Don't come knocking at my door at 2am after a fight with whomever she is, because I will no longer let you in for a cup of coffee.

Don't mistake my love for you as a weakness, because I am no longer the dumb girl who follows behind you with a gaping mouth and empty brain.