Opposites

We were polar opposites, crazy and sane, love and hate, sun and moon, water and vodka, but we had that one thing in common; absolute madness.

How? Easy, one day we were polar opposites, when my sun rises, yours sets, when my world rotates right, yours left and on and on...

And as they've said continuously opposites attract, you pulled me in and so did I, you had the things I never tried, and I've had the things you never experienced, so madness we became, together moving in sync, just like stars around this endless galaxy we moved, you were different and so were I.

They said you were black and I white, dim and light, night and morning, bitter and sweet, sin and good, demon and angel. Anything of opposite as we were nothing in common.

Yet another thing we shared was; the crazy feeling we got as we fell deeper in that hole they called love. And once we fell I don't really think either one of us had that slight, little, tiny chance to point out the many differences we had, because it didn't matter, it never mattered and it will never matter.

As of all I knew was that you had my heart wrapped around those beautiful eyes of yours and that sinful smile you gave, and I had yours with whatever I had and whatever I gave, because I've given you all of me, in literally all of me, every scar, every battle wound, every crinkle, every breath, that it didn't matter what I left for myself!

Darling let them say whatever they wanna say, but I know for a fact, for a feeling, for every butterfly you gave me, that if they had a shot of the love we share, they'd understand that it doesn't matter how opposite we are as long as our hearts beat in every breath we breathe, together forever until no end.