1

To-Bebe:) :hey
Where are you??
Hello??
SHAWNNNN??
Baaabbbbyyyy
Reppplly
You're on in 5 babe

Ohh god. Where can he be. He was here mentally preparing himself like before i left. Which really wasn't that long since i only went to get us some water from the vending machine 2 rooms down. And i am a pretty fast walker. And now im just ranting.

"Im sorry the voicemail box you have reached is full goodbye"

Uhh stupid machine lady. Ill call again.

(phone call, shawn is bold and Jasmin is italicized)

*heavy breathing*

Shawn ohh god babe you answered, where are you?

*Quite sobs and uneven breathing*

Ohh don't worry ill find you you're okay. Ill be there in a while babe just stay on the phone, don't worry calm down, just breathe

I hear him take a deep breath

Restroom

Okay im on my way just calm down breathe and in a couple seconds ill be there babe, ill stay on the phone with you too

(Silence in the phone call until she enters the restroom and hangs up)

He's right there curled up leaning on the wall. I crouched down engulfing him in a hug, and whispered

"You're on in like 5"

He pulled away and released the huge breath he was holding trying to get it back to normal. I wiped some tears from his cheek and kissed his nose. He chuckled.

"What's so funny"

"N-Nothing it should ju-just be the other way around" he said all raspy, looking down.

"Hey no its not. It can work both ways, you're fine. But im just wondering. What triggered it?"
I asked. He tossed me a cracked phone, which i realized was his. Just not immediately because it didn't have the cracks a couple minutes ago when i last saw him.
I opened the phone and then realized what it was.

"VOUGE MAGAZINE: everyday people suffer from anxiety, depression, and other mental issues, but so do celebrities." was the heading and title,and if you read on it said "have you ever wondered what celebrities suffer from mental disorders just like us. After all they're humans too"
I skipped. Down to where i saw a picture of another celebrity with a big red bold "depressed" crossing the whole frame. The caption said something about that actor not telling anyone about his depression until he killed himself and all his fans started disliking and judging him.

"What is that happens to me??"

"Okay first of all shawn you're not gonna kill yourself, and second of all your fans are very understanding, so if you tell them or not whenever they find out they'll understand."

"What should i do jas?"

"I would tell them. Its better if they find out by you, Than having to find out themselves"

"Okay That does sound reasonable... Uhm i-ill tell them today"

"Ohh no shawn take you're time do it when you're ready"

"Its been 6 years now jas i think its about ti-"
He was cut off by my phone ringing.
I look at it. Its Andrew.
(Andrew is bold  jasmin is italicized)

Jasmin where are you and more importantly shawn?!?! He was supposed to be on a minute ago

Ohh sorry i forgot to call were in the restroom, he's fine now though, were going

Okay hurry

(End of call)

"C'mon shawn we gotta go, your fans are calling"

He chuckles nervously and gets up.