11

Shawn is getting here today and let me tell you i feel like shit.

Its like now that all of a sudden i know im pregnant i have all the symptoms like morning sickness. Why didn't i get that earlier?

According to the internet different people get theirs at different times and its completely normal.

I counted the months since the last time me and shawn had sex and the baby should come around late august early September.

*
*
*
*hours later*

"Babbeee i missed youu" i say which came out kinda muffled because shawn had me in the biggest hug ever.

"I missed you too jas, wayy too much"

"Yeah" Brian added, "he would never shut up"

He laughed at looked at me, both him and connor and i knew what they were thinking. They looked at my stomach and shook their heads. i laughed. Im surprised shawn didn't notice.

"Anyways i got snacks waiting at home for everybody and a movie, and juju missed everyone a lot"

"Ohh i missed juju toooo" connor adds sounding like the child he is.

"Great"

We got to my house and i gave everyone a tour.

Around 7 Connor said he was going to meet up with a friend and took brian but in reality they we're picking up the crib and walkie talkies and everything they thought was necessary.

When they were done i was supposed to tell shawn if he could go out for some take out.

Which was right about now.

"Hey pete"

"Yeah baby"

"Can you go for take out?"

"Oooo from where"

"Well it was a tough choice between italian and chinese but i felt the pasta should be for friday. So chang Lee's"

"Exactly what i had in mind, are you coming?"

"No ill stay here, hold down the fort, put on a movieeeee just to pause it and wait"

"... Weirdo, but okay" he laughed, "ill be back soon, and the keys"

I tossed him the keys to my truck.

"Oh sweet"

"One scratch mendes and ill fight you"

"No promises" he said quickly before running out.

I heard him pull out and close the garage. I texted brian and a connor.

"Hurry up guys he left"

"On it".

Moments later connor and brian were carrying a medium sized crib through the door.

"Beep beep baby coming through" connor scream.

They placed it in the room right across the hall from mine. We set up the walkie talkie and the fake baby crying thingy.
I also placed the pregnancy test and the note.

It read.
"Better get used to this bubs
                                            -jas<3"

I really hoped this didn't backfire.

Connor set up a tripod at the corner of the room and a small camera inside the crib. He also put one in our room. He was dead set on capturing this moment.